Your day in a nutshell. Share please.

A place for general talk.

Moderators: NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies

scream ale
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Re: Your day in a nutshell. Share please.

Post by scream ale »

waahoohah wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:56 pm
scream ale wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:28 pm
Had a physical today for the first time since my late teens/early twenties. It was interesting I have to say. They seemed mildly concerned about my beer intake but otherwise I appear to be somewhat healthy.
Cheers and happy Friday people!
Lucky you!
Those automatic blood pressure machines the doc hooks you up to: did you know those things have alarms in them? They do, or at least the one I got hooked up to at my last physical did. Now I eat pills.
That was the most interesting part. My blood pressure was actually in the ideal range. I figured the way I've been wound up lately my blood pressure had to be through the roof.

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

benitobeast69 wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:26 pm

this makes me wish i hadn't been fucking lazy with my user name...you can call me Beno hah
You definitely can change your name.
Just remember it next time you log in.

Just don't mess with your password. Take it from Savage. She'll tell you about it if you ask.

Lush City
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Lush City »

oettinger wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:50 am
Savage sweetyheart, it`s Fräulein with an umlaut and nicht not nacht, nacht means night. You still get an A for alcoholic spelling.

Back to Alcoholic Ds post, I had to move a shelf because vomit was flowing underneath it. That`s when I found the remains of a kill our cat must have done weeks ago. That blood was crusty as fuck and really hard to scratch off the floor

That was my night in a nutshell
You folks sound like The Addams Family! Get Lurch to come and clean it up. LOL!
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Patchez
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Patchez »

Weekend spent decluttering the garage so we can park a car and my bike in it. @2weekends running and we fucking finally won.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

benitobeast69
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by benitobeast69 »

my Mrs is away all weekend so that means I'm gonna be free of her moaning about such nonsense as how early I begin drinking and how many times I piss on the wall when I'm drunk.

I decided to celebrate by booking the day off and starting drinking this morning at 8.30 right after she left.

This is around the time when I'd normally be mixing my first drink and I feel awesome already...feels like I've got great bang for my buck.

Liquor cabinet is well stocked with bourbon and gin and I bought myself some fancyish beers as well to help the celebrations, they aren't arriving till 2pm though so I'll have to get them in the freezer.

ANYWAY CHEERS YOU NOB JOCKEYS. HAPPY FUCKIN FRIDAY.
Hangover cure: Rigorous sex, hydration, hot bath, then "go up for half an hour in an open aeroplane. (needless to say, with a non-hungover person at the controls)." - Kinglsey Amis

scream ale
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by scream ale »

Ha! Nob jockey. Ilove it. I'm using that one.
In a nutshell it's a beautiful autumn day, I'm stuck at work, the beer and liquor are stuck at home and I've had enough of this arrangement.

whiskeyprick
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by whiskeyprick »

Delivery day at work(my credit must still be good cuz everyone arrived). The usual interruptions by Looky Lous, Karens, and Kevins.
Gambling is a disease, but it's the only one you can win a ton of money for having - Norm Macdonald

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

I learned last night I had to work this morning. That sucked big time. Instead of being hammered already I`m slowly working my tired ass onto the drunk vessel
Mmmm Drink

Patchez
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Patchez »

Yesterday I pulled out of my drive way on the Triumph and got halfway out of my development before turning around and heading home. Got home and called in sick and took off for a 4 hour mental health ride. The day was just too nice to go to work.

"https://www.relive.cc/view/v7O9yLE2xLO? ... te">Relive
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Patchez wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:30 pm
Yesterday I pulled out of my drive way on the Triumph and got halfway out of my development before turning around and heading home. Got home and called in sick and took off for a 4 hour ride into a mental institution

Get well soon Patch
Mmmm Drink

scream ale
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by scream ale »

I need to call in sick and take a four hour mental health walk in the woods.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Spend all day hungover preparing a turkey. It turned out excellent though and now I`m getting drunk.
Tomorrow will suck though, thanks to corona Old smart skunk and his gf will have to leave early. That means me having to drive em to the airport while probably being terribly hungover
Mmmm Drink

Lush City
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Lush City »

So, after leaving the convenience store with my booze I commenced to wait for the light to change so I could cross the street. Being Halloween there was this young girl dressed in a cow costume gazing at her phone. The light changed but the pedestrian walk light was still red and the light changed back to red after the traffic cleared. I went and pressed the pedestrian walk button on the poll and told this gal, 'You're standing at the stop light and didn't press the button!" She said I'm not going that direction. I said why don't you go somewhere and get out of here and you look like a jerk in that cow costume! She muttered a few obscenities and walked across the street to my left basically still on the same side of this busy street where she proceeded to stand next to the signal pole and gaze at her phone. What a dip shit! It's unfortunate these folks have the right to vote. This only happens in large Democrat controlled metro areas. It makes a lot of people stupid!
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Lush City wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:34 pm
So, after leaving the convenience store with my booze I commenced to wait for the light to change so I could cross the street. Being Halloween there was this young girl dressed in a cow costume gazing at her phone. The light changed but the pedestrian walk light was still red and the light changed back to red after the traffic cleared. I went and pressed the pedestrian walk button on the poll and told this gal, 'You're standing at the stop light and didn't press the button!" She said I'm not going that direction. I said why don't you go somewhere and get out of here and you look like a jerk in that cow costume! She muttered a few obscenities and walked across the street to my left basically still on the same side of this busy street where she proceeded to stand next to the signal pole and gaze at her phone. What a dip shit! It's unfortunate these folks have the right to vote. This only happens in large Democrat controlled metro areas. It makes a lot of people stupid!
She probably didn`t even know it was Halloween. She wears that costume because it`s comfy
Mmmm Drink

benitobeast69
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by benitobeast69 »

had a fair bit of shite to do today...was helping the mrs look for a new job as she is probably getting made redundant due to the pandemic.

unfortunately the hangover gods were unkind.....I've been slowly but surely nursing myself back to health with beer.

The party bus is all fixed up now and out the shop....let's fuckin roll.
Hangover cure: Rigorous sex, hydration, hot bath, then "go up for half an hour in an open aeroplane. (needless to say, with a non-hungover person at the controls)." - Kinglsey Amis