mountain dew, Mccormick's, and Black Sabbath

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

mountain dew, Mccormick's, and Black Sabbath

Post by givemesomepils »

As i sit in a flea ridden trailer only to occasionally escape to a job i hate, and weather i can only describe as hot and sticky, i can say 3 thingsare making my holiday better.

The only actually essential parts of this are the mcormicks and black sabbath. As many of you dont know, i was inspired to take up the guitar because of them, which i would say i was quite good at before selling all my instruments 4 years ago on a bad binge.

Anyway how was your holiday?
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." hunter s. thompson god rest his soul

RIPT2.0
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Re: mountain dew, Mccormick's, and Black Sabbath

Post by RIPT2.0 »

Toss a bug bomb or two into that trailer just before you leave for work some day. It ought to be cleared out for you before you get home.

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Has he lost his mind?
Can he see? Or is he blind?
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

givemesomepils wrote:
Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:21 pm
As i sit in a flea ridden trailer only to occasionally escape to a job i hate, and weather i can only describe as hot and sticky, i can say 3 thingsare making my holiday better.

The only actually essential parts of this are the mcormicks and black sabbath. As many of you dont know, i was inspired to take up the guitar because of them, which i would say i was quite good at before selling all my instruments 4 years ago on a bad binge.

Anyway how was your holiday?
Flea ridden trailers? Hot and sticky weather? McCormick's? (particularly the peach vodka)? Black Sabbath? That is almost all necessary requirements in a typical 4th o' July holiday, is it not? Throw in a watermelon, spending hundreds of dollars on fireworks, and blowing off some appendages and you would have had the comprehensive package. The real bummer here is that you had no guitar!

My holiday in a nutshell: I day drank alone and was gonna watch "Team America" (fuck yeah!) but couldn't find it so instead watched one of my favorites "Withnail and I". At one point after a couple o' naps, I managed to pull myself together and make a fking potato salad and to bring to a BBQ potluck that evening. It was just okay much like the fireworks. A bunch o' drunk (and some of them dumb) construction workers. But at least I didn't get fleas...and hopefully not an STD.

Yeah... pretty much that's my life in a nutshell who am I kidding. *ugly cries*
Okole maluna!

Shane-O-Matic
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by Shane-O-Matic »

Sounds good to me. Hope you had a frank and productive holday. Or, failing that, a joyous and supremely drunken one.

I'm off to a lodge in Loch Tay tomorrow for the purposes of fishing, drinking, hillwalking and possibly building a raft out of mud and wood.

RIPT2.0
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by RIPT2.0 »

Shane-O-Matic wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:32 am
Sounds good to me. Hope you had a frank and productive holday. Or, failing that, a joyous and supremely drunken one.

I'm off to a lodge in Loch Tay tomorrow for the purposes of fishing, drinking, hillwalking and possibly building a raft out of mud and wood.

I was with you up until "...building a raft out of mud and wood". My Spidey sense tells me that mud may not be the best component for a watercraft.