waste lot want lot

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

waste lot want lot

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

Rather than go to the store and buy paper towels I wanted a chalupa so i went to taco bell and bought a chalupa and took about 1000 of the complimentary napkins. 1000 taco bell napkins = 1 roll of Bounty.

Now I've spilt a dram of Tennessee whisky, not enough to be upset about but a spill nonetheless, and after sopping it up in taco bell napkins i realized that this is an edible product and chewed and swallowed the napkin, along with the spill. Waste avoided.

Today I am a winner!
Cheers you glorious bastards!
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: waste lot want lot

Post by oettinger »

You should have put the napkin in the freezer, then use it for "on the rocks".

I also bet you hit the bathroom at taco bell and "steel" a bucket of soap.
Drink!

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

ThirstyDrunk wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:35 pm
I wanted a chalupa so i went to taco bell and rented a chalupa...
Fixed that part for ya.

Yes, I'd like 1 soft taco and 180 packets of Diablo sauce, please.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

ThirstyDrunk wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:35 pm
Rather than go to the store and buy paper towels I wanted a chalupa so i went to taco bell and bought a chalupa and took about 1000 of the complimentary napkins. 1000 taco bell napkins = 1 roll of Bounty.

Now I've spilt a dram of Tennessee whisky, not enough to be upset about but a spill nonetheless, and after sopping it up in taco bell napkins i realized that this is an edible product and chewed and swallowed the napkin, along with the spill. Waste avoided.

Today I am a winner!
Cheers you glorious bastards!
Attaboy, Thirsty!
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

hereforthebeer
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by hereforthebeer »

haha nice trick!

Smatter Noguts
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Smatter Noguts »

Next time steal a few of their sauce packets for your Bloodys.

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Smatter Noguts wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:24 pm
Next time steal a few of their sauce packets for your Bloodys.
I've done this while following the Dead around years ago. Ketchup packs and hot water make a passable tomato soup when down on your luck.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

RIPT2.0
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by RIPT2.0 »

When I run out of toilet paper, I just walk to the backyard nekkid and hose my self off with the garden hose. Ok, I've said too much.

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

I'm not even sure if this is relevant but some friends and I off-roaded to this remote beach and got super schlitzed with very little provisions. We had flour tortillas, cans of corned beef hash, and cans of Manwich (and a pocket full of shells). Disgustingly... we made burritos with the ingredients but it was really freaking good when super drunk in the wild.
Okole maluna!

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

Artful Detective wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:21 pm
We had flour tortillas,
I have mentioned before that every drunkard should keep a pack of tortilllas in the house. You can put almost anything in one and eat it with one hand. Hash would be good. Some more recent ones I remember (or deduced from the kitchen mess): Mac n cheese, potato salad, hot dogs and chili sauce. Pizza roll burrito was great but it burnt the shit outta the roof of my mouth.

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

Sammy wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:28 pm
When I run out of toilet paper, I just walk to the backyard nekkid and hose my self off with the garden hose. Ok, I've said too much.
You, Sir, need indoor plumbing. I save on paper by having a shower stall right beside the toilet. Get the shower head extension man. There are few things as grand as a blast of warm water on your taint/underscrotal area.

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

ThirstyDrunk wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:03 pm
Artful Detective wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:21 pm
We had flour tortillas,
I have mentioned before that every drunkard should keep a pack of tortilllas in the house. You can put almost anything in one and eat it with one hand. Hash would be good. Some more recent ones I remember (or deduced from the kitchen mess): Mac n cheese, potato salad, hot dogs and chili sauce. Pizza roll burrito was great but it burnt the shit outta the roof of my mouth.
Agreed Thirsty! You are correct sir. Pretty much anything can go in a burrito. In my future outdoor debaucheries, your recipes shall come in handy!
What am I talking about "future"?! I shall try one of them tomorrow.
I agree that flour tortillas should be a back up staple for drunkards. So are hot dogs- especially if you are going out into the wild.
I also like hot dogs in a flour tortilla but with shredded cheese sprinkled on top it is quite delectable whether drunk or undrunk.
A drunkard in this Manwich story also turned me on to grilled hot dogs then roll them in BBQ sauce and put on a toasted bun. You would be amazed at how delicious it truly is when drunk outdoors.
Okole maluna!

NYDingbat
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by NYDingbat »

ThirstyDrunk wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:08 pm
Sammy wrote:
You, Sir, need indoor plumbing. I save on paper by having a shower stall right beside the toilet. Get the shower head extension man. There are few things as grand as a blast of warm water on your taint/underscrotal area.
I can't feel clean without a handheld shower head. You fellas may be able to do it, but I can't.
"I don't start the day. I continue the night."
- mistah willies

"What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch?"
- W.C. Fields

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

NYDingbat wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:38 pm
ThirstyDrunk wrote:
Sammy wrote:
I can't feel clean without a handheld shower head. You fellas may be able to do it, but I can't.
Hey NYD, long time no see. What have you been up to lately?
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

NYDingbat wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:38 pm
ThirstyDrunk wrote:
Sammy wrote:
I could make you very happy.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.