What's Up, Fuckers?

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Screwball
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Location: A half foot away from a cat's nutsack. I Gotta get the DevilKat Fixed!

What's Up, Fuckers?

Post by Screwball »

Let's see how long I can keep this piece of shit laptop running. Need to quit washing it with Shiner.

Who's Fucking Drinking?

Cheers!

Nausea
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Re: What's Up, Fuckers?

Post by Nausea »

Whuzzup!! Currently working on my 600th ml of cheap whiskey, but am a seasoned Shiner drinker, hailing from Texas and all.

What style of the brew do you drink? Standard Bock? No harm there. I just favor the hefeweizen and black lagers first.

Cheers, indeed!
Don't worry. We're in no hurry.

Screwball
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Location: A half foot away from a cat's nutsack. I Gotta get the DevilKat Fixed!

Post by Screwball »

Most of the time the bock but I love the black the best. I got a 6 of both and a 4 of a 6 of 16oz Lone Star(camo cans) chilling in the Norge right now. Maker's is in the shot glass tonight.

I'm hunkering down in Buda,TX. Where parts you at?

Cheers!

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

I'm drunking you fkers but wait, did I stumble into the Drunkard Texan thread? Where's Sammy?!

I love the Hefeweizen as well. On tap at our local bar is Widmer which I really like. Especially with lemon.

I've also been drinking cheap vodka and random liqueurs with fellow drunkards today. 'Tis a good happy Saturday and cheers!
Okole maluna!

NYDingbat
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by NYDingbat »

I'll tell ya what's up - the bottom of the plastic pineapple I drink outta. Slainte!
"I don't start the day. I continue the night."
- mistah willies

"What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch?"
- W.C. Fields

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

Cheers man.
Please stop calling me all the time.
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

Nausea
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Nausea »

Screwball wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:13 pm
Most of the time the bock but I love the black the best. I got a 6 of both and a 4 of a 6 of 16oz Lone Star(camo cans) chilling in the Norge right now. Maker's is in the shot glass tonight.

I'm hunkering down in Buda,TX. Where parts you at?

Cheers!
Hey sorry I didn't reply to this sooner.

I've actually made way out of the Houston area to the 4 Corners in the tiny Durango, Colorado. The drinking scene here is solid. Plenty of bars, breweries, and a liquor store only 5 minutes worth of stomping away (I actually drive to a more respectable establishment that carries the likes of Olde English instead of the closer joint).

It's a shame we didn't connect sooner as I spent some time living and drinking in Austin, which is close to Buda as you know.
Don't worry. We're in no hurry.