Whateverclear... A 190 experience

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Whateverclear... A 190 experience

Post by Badfellow »

It's 190 proof ethyl alcohol made mainly from #2 feed corn. Some assert that the high proof of this liquor leaves little room for impurities. Others mix it with Mountain Dew or some such krunked-up mixer and guzzle the resulting massacre with zeal.

Oettinger had a pull from the handle during his visit to the States, and commented "it burns". Yes, it burns. But, then again, that's how you know it's working.

One thing is for certain: Everclear get's you drunk. It is perhaps one of the most efficient means of inducing a divine drunken state in a short order of time.

Mix it with blueberry lemonade to approximately 60-80 proof in a small glass - sans ice - and get down to funkytown with your drink all the way on. Or frontload before the bar and proclaim your identity as Jesus H. Christ returned to earth in a bathrobe. It doesn't matter, just as long as you accept Everclear as your copilot.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: Whateverclear... A 190 experience

Post by mistah willies »

Badfellow wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:20 pm
Yes, it burns. But, then again, that's how you know it's working.
You know, 80 proof didn't give me a burn anymore, and stuff in the 90's is evening out.

Should I reserve this stuff for the final burn?
Or perhaps it wouldn't spoil the ride there? I want it to last a while...

Bubblez
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Bubblez »

got as new distillery in town. Makes a really nice corn juice. proofed down when you purchase though. Smooth.
What would you rather do—leave a beautiful corpse, or a scorched Earth? Don’t live fast and die young. Live long and die hard.¸

—Sarah Szabo

I'm all for a scorched Earth policy. -- Me

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

I liked it`s taste, ten times better than stroh 80
Drink!