The pranking of a whiskey snob

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

The pranking of a whiskey snob

Post by Badfellow »

Not sure exactly how it came up, probably the potentially dangerous pairing of liquor and good dose of boredom, but a friend of mine has a co-worker who happens to be a hardline zealot in the cult of whiskey.

Now, don't get me wrong, my dearest and fellow Drunkards. I love whiskey. But that statement comes with the caveat of loving ALL whiskeys, and that includes the gloriously more bottomed shelf stuff. Evan Williams: you know who you are.

This guy, however, is a different creature and not even much of a drunk at that. He's into whiskey strictly for the prestige. A snob as it were and, dare I say, a bit of a douche.

So I put my friend up to texting him. We did a mock up photo of a mixed drink... an I.W. Harper 15 year old bourbon mixed with Diet Coke. The poor bastard must've had a conniption fit. He texted back two minutes later saying "Fuck! You're mixing that?!"

For our next project we'll be doctoring pics of jello shots made with Blanton's and Pappy Van Winkle 23. Oh, what fun.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: The pranking of a whiskey snob

Post by mistah willies »

Badfellow wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:18 pm
...So I put my friend up to texting him. We did a mock up photo of a mixed drink... an I.W. Harper 15 year old bourbon mixed with Diet Coke. The poor bastard must've had a conniption fit. He texted back two minutes later saying "Fuck! You're mixing that?!"

For our next project we'll be doctoring pics of jello shots made with Blanton's and Pappy Van Winkle 23. Oh, what fun.
You are, indeed, The BadFellow.
I almost had a heart attack meself until i reread this hilarious exploit (blame it on my drunkslexia).

Hehehe mixing bourbon...

Can we drink now? ---peetie44
At rock bottom, there is no down. ---The Oett
^ ^ ^ Yes his entire cutlery set and all utensils are made from assorted broken bottles.--- The Artful Detective
Just remember Hugh: a good cocktail in a shitty glass is better that a shitty cocktail in a pretty glass.---The Badfellow
I'll buy the first round if you promise to stop being a cunt. --- Dear Booze

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

My fellow conspirator had a heinous idea. We have some Swiss Miss hot cocoa k-cups in the back of the cupboard everyone refuses to drink. Serve with your rare bourbon of choice and call it "Swisskey". Top with a marshmellow. Fucking horrible.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Pour kornschnaps, icetea and rebenschoppen with two full ashtrays through a coffee filter and tell him that this is a very rare single malt from the scotish "Shitlands". He will believe you
Drink!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Badfellow wrote:
Not sure exactly how it came up, probably the potentially dangerous pairing of liquor and good dose of boredom, but a friend of mine has a co-worker who happens to be a hardline zealot in the cult of whiskey.

Now, don't get me wrong, my dearest and fellow Drunkards. I love whiskey. But that statement comes with the caveat of loving ALL whiskeys, and that includes the gloriously more bottomed shelf stuff. Evan Williams: you know who you are.

This guy, however, is a different creature and not even much of a drunk at that. He's into whiskey strictly for the prestige. A snob as it were and, dare I say, a bit of a douche.

So I put my friend up to texting him. We did a mock up photo of a mixed drink... an I.W. Harper 15 year old bourbon mixed with Diet Coke. The poor bastard must've had a conniption fit. He texted back two minutes later saying "Fuck! You're mixing that?!"

That is fucking hilarious. Well done!

fiyah
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by fiyah »

Well done. Nothing worse than people who value the prestige of what they drink rather the enjoyment of the drink and beyond.
22:21 Thirsty i was too drunk to be high
[13:22] <@Veen> I need to find the penis monster
[23:03] <@fabric> dont masturbate to me

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

Badfellow wrote:

Attaboy!
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be