Challenge: The "Sweet Jesus Lord They Killing Me" drink suggestion from MDM...Someone has to make it

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Rye and Coke
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant
Location: You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming?"

Challenge: The "Sweet Jesus Lord They Killing Me" drink suggestion from MDM...Someone has to make it

Post by Rye and Coke »

What brave space monkey will adventure into the unknown and make this concoction? I'd do it myself, but I have kids and have a feeling if I made it, I'd eat one of them.

Alive.

If you do it, I can promise you nothing except my undying admiration. But goddamnit, someone's gotta do it.
"They told me to see the glass half full cause some see it as half empty
I chose to see the glass twice the size it needed to be" - Pharoahe Monch, 'Broken Again'

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: Challenge: The "Sweet Jesus Lord They Killing Me" drink suggestion from MDM...Someone has to make it

Post by mistah willies »

That's some nice coding there dude:

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Challenge: The "Sweet Jesus Lord They Killing Me" drink suggestion from MDM...Someone has to make it

Post by oettinger »

Vitamin overload.

Actually it sounds better than the stuff I challenge my liver with every weekend
Drink!

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Some use imgur, some still have Photobucket (which relinquished and will continue to host your old images on bbs...)

But just keep your malware protection current when you use that i.i bb. co site.

And hey, no disrespect to you, Rye and Coke. Excellent challenge for those who mix booze!

/dad advice

Rye and Coke
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant
Location: You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming?"

Post by Rye and Coke »

I totally forgot I made this post....and I'm impressed I put so much into it, lol.

Vote: Lizard Brain'd Rye and Coke
"They told me to see the glass half full cause some see it as half empty
I chose to see the glass twice the size it needed to be" - Pharoahe Monch, 'Broken Again'

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Looks like a big jug o' zombie. I'd skip one of the redundant spiced rums and replace it with something white and pube-burningly overproofed like my old blackout buddy Wray & Nephew.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ