The Waste Pit Bar

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: The Waste Pit Bar

Post by oettinger »

Yep, nudity and violence. That`s your local waste pit bar
Drink!

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

Badfellow wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:28 am
I keep making the mistake of getting blackout drunk on Cabin Still whiskey and going to the American Chicken Bunker for the toxic hot wings. It's the only place open at 3 AM other than Denny's, and I'll be fucked six ways from Sunday before I ever go there again.

Why ya gotta be hatin' on Denny's? Next to local dives (which I prefer), it was a life saver after 3 a.m. Yesterday's (or was it today?!) 3 a.m. I would have paid someone to deliver something from Denny's "Slam" menu or even a Moons over My Hammy -and i don't even really like ham- but I was still drunk and starving. The hash browns better be crispy though or I'll pull a "Dear Booze" in Vegas!!!

The Waste Pit Bar should really consider an appetizer menu at the very least. A trash themed pupu platter of random things found in the rubbish pile.
Okole maluna!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Artful Drunktective wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:02 pm
Badfellow wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:28 am
I keep making the mistake of getting blackout drunk on Cabin Still whiskey and going to the American Chicken Bunker for the toxic hot wings. It's the only place open at 3 AM other than Denny's, and I'll be fucked six ways from Sunday before I ever go there again.

Why ya gotta be hatin' on Denny's? Next to local dives (which I prefer), it was a life saver after 3 a.m. Yesterday's (or was it today?!) 3 a.m. I would have paid someone to deliver something from Denny's "Slam" menu or even a Moons over My Hammy -and i don't even really like ham- but I was still drunk and starving. The hash browns better be crispy though or I'll pull a "Dear Booze" in Vegas!!!

The Waste Pit Bar should really consider an appetizer menu at the very least. A trash themed pupu platter of random things found in the rubbish pile.
You people are living in a post Orwellian Kafkaesque toxic soup. I would like to see you all drink your way out of it!
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Lush City wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:47 pm
You people are living in a post Orwellian Kafkaesque toxic soup. I would like to see you all drink your way out of it!
Yes, but how do we know your Big Brother, metamorphic blipverts aren't subjecting us all to your neo-Reagan, Victory Gin swilling agenda? I doubt you can drink or smoke your way around that one, Senator Lushington.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Oh, and if you're wondering about blipverts or what they are,
click here.

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Badfellow wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:58 pm
Oh, and if you're wondering about blipverts or what they are,
click here.
LOL!
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Lush City wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:47 pm
You people are living in a post Orwellian Kafkaesque toxic soup.
More of a stew, really.