Whatever The Fuck Tonight w/ Badfellow

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Whatever The Fuck Tonight w/ Badfellow

Post by Badfellow »

Hello, faithful nerd-do-wells. And welcome.

There's a lot of things wrong with this country... Jennerism, Millenials, the "President".

But tonight, I'd like to get to the very, rotten core of the problem, all the way down to mud butt and bubble guts of this once great nation. Has anyone here heard of this rodeo clown who calls himself "Jimmy Lester"?

<audience boos and farts>

That's right. The very skidmark of besmirchment upon the tighty whiteys of American decency itself, this Jimmy Lester character.

Well, the staff here at Whatever The Fuck Tonight with yours truly, Wrongway Wainwright Badfellow Jr., did a little research regarding the background of this cheap, Fresno man-whore and Black Velvet addict. What we found out might sicken you. It might even make you puke.

<audience yells whoop-whoop!>

Even a hardcore, bonzo journalist such as myself could barely contain my own bile after listening to the ramblings of the warped, malignant tumor on the ass-end of society that is Jimmy Lester. Did you know Jimmy Lester is a commie tucker? Or that he was divinely conceived in the bathroom stall of Shit Talkers Bar & Grill under a smog moon?

Let's take a look at the clip, right after these important commercial announcements from our sponsors...
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Whatever The Fuck Tonight w/ Badfellow

Post by oettinger »

His wife is named after Peg Bundy, nuff said
Drink!