Never really cared for Seth Meyers, but his "Day Drinking with Rihanna" is pretty epic

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Rye and Coke
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant
Location: You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming?"

Never really cared for Seth Meyers, but his "Day Drinking with Rihanna" is pretty epic

Post by Rye and Coke »

Watching these two get steadily drunker is both admirable and inspirational.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3n5Pk8fkLg

And let's not forget, Rihianna -- pop music's last great unrepentant drunkard -- did pen the great modern drunkard anthem, "Rihanna - Cheers (Drink To That)"
"They told me to see the glass half full cause some see it as half empty
I chose to see the glass twice the size it needed to be" - Pharoahe Monch, 'Broken Again'

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Never really cared for Seth Meyers, but his "Day Drinking with Rihanna" is pretty epic

Post by oettinger »

We tried to watch the first video on double speed, couldn`t make it fully through

The second one...
Drink!

Nausea
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Re: Never really cared for Seth Meyers, but his "Day Drinking with Rihanna" is pretty epic

Post by Nausea »

I learned how to twerk from Rihanna. Much respect.
Don't worry. We're in no hurry.

Rye and Coke
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant
Location: You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming?"

Post by Rye and Coke »

Rye and Coke wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:38 am
Watching these two get steadily drunker is both admirable and inspirational.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3n5Pk8fkLg

And let's not forget, Rihianna -- pop music's last great unrepentant drunkard -- did pen the great modern drunkard anthem, "Rihanna - Cheers (Drink To That)"
LOL, meh, I love Rihanna *shrugs*
"They told me to see the glass half full cause some see it as half empty
I chose to see the glass twice the size it needed to be" - Pharoahe Monch, 'Broken Again'