Random shit

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Re: Random shit

Post by Lush City »

Be secure sitting at home and fortify you front door. Don't allow it to be kicked in and your ass invaded and buggered. There are companies on the web that will armor you front door. That keeps the scum bags out and you safe.
This has been a public service message by yours truly.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Lush City wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:50 am
Be secure sitting at home and fortify you front door. Don't allow it to be kicked in and your ass invaded and buggered. There are companies on the web that will armor you front door. That keeps the scum bags out and you safe.
This has been a public service message by yours truly.
Knock knock, we are the neighbours, drunk and drunker
Drink!

Hugh
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Hugh »

Cabin fever must have set in on the guys across the street. It's a house converted into rooms for rent. They are all out in the yard playing table tennis and blasting their fucking stereo. A couple of hours ago I could barely hear them. Now my apartment is full of their thumpa-thumpa. I can only imagine how bad it will be later tonight. Fuck.

Hugh
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Hugh »

Fuck. Was just listening to Peace Train by Cat Stevens. Scrolled down to the comments. Ant there is my name making a comment one day ago that i have no recollection whatsoever of making.

How much more bullshit of mine is out there on the internet? Why can't I just sit here and shut the fuck up?

RIPT2.0
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by RIPT2.0 »

It's been as quiet as a morgue around here. I'm glad I don't live in a City.

Rye and Coke
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant
Location: You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming?"

Post by Rye and Coke »

Hugh wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:47 am
How much more bullshit of mine is out there on the internet? Why can't I just sit here and shut the fuck up?
What type of writer would you be if you did that?
"They told me to see the glass half full cause some see it as half empty
I chose to see the glass twice the size it needed to be" - Pharoahe Monch, 'Broken Again'

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Re: Random shit (news)

Post by Artful Drunktective »

In the midst of the virus craziness taking over the news, here are a few other important top story headlines in case you missed these significant events:

*Amanda Bynes Splits From Fiance Paul Michael 3 Weeks After Engagement

*Pregnant Katy Perry shares makeup-free, self-isolation selfie, plus more news

*Shia LaBeouf Seen Wearing Wedding Ring as He Spends Time with Ex Mia Goth

*Kim Kardashian Shares Throwback Pic From College: 'What Is This Hairstyle?'
Okole maluna!

Pat Magroin
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Re: Random shit (news)

Post by Pat Magroin »

Artful Drunktective wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:41 am
In the midst of the virus craziness taking over the news, here are a few other important top story headlines in case you missed these significant events:

*Amanda Bynes Splits From Fiance Paul Michael 3 Weeks After Engagement

*Pregnant Katy Perry shares makeup-free, self-isolation selfie, plus more news

*Shia LaBeouf Seen Wearing Wedding Ring as He Spends Time with Ex Mia Goth

*Kim Kardashian Shares Throwback Pic From College: 'What Is This Hairstyle?'
It's these kind of things that will help pull us out of the COVID-19 crisis, here's another,

"From a milky bath sprinkled with rose petals, Madonna has told her fans that the novel coronavirus is "the great equalizer"
God I feel so blessed knowing these people have our interest at heart.
Where the fuck am I and how did I get here?

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

United States of Americans consume approximately 24 million pounds of fried chicken every year. That's your extra crispy random fact for the day.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

Pat Magroin
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by Pat Magroin »

Badfellow wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:04 pm
United States of Americans consume approximately 24 million pounds of fried chicken every year. That's your extra crispy random fact for the day.
I'm going to guess this figure doesn't include chicken wings. Americans alone eat 28 Billion wings a year or 24 wings per person a month or 290 wings per year or over a average life time 17,653 wings. Super Bowl alone 1.35 Billion were sucked off the bone. I didn't check my math but regardless that's a shit ton of wings.
Mine, Frank's hot sauce and a drop of ketchup.

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Pat Magroin wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:15 pm
Badfellow wrote:
I'm going to guess this figure doesn't include chicken wings. Americans alone eat 28 Billion wings a year or 24 wings per person a month or 290 wings per year or over a average life time 17,653 wings. Super Bowl alone 1.35 Billion were sucked off the bone. I didn't check my math but regardless that's a shit ton of wings.
Could have been 24 billion. Day drinking while watching Modern Marvels sometimes makes me misplace the decimal point. And my keys. And occasionally the remote control.

I'm down with the Frank's Red Hot. The original Buffalo, NY recipe calls for margarine. But I was raised in a dairy state and we don't go disrespecting butter like that. Strangers try busting out some of that Country Crock or I Can't Believe It's Not Butter shit around these parts and they're liable to be hanged by an angry mob of cows.

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

I use minced garlic, butter and Frank's for mine. The wings get a coating of a mixture of flour, black pepper and paprika and get tossed in the oven. Good times, good times.

Pat Magroin
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by Pat Magroin »

Badfellow wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:03 pm
Pat Magroin wrote:
Badfellow wrote:
Could have been 24 billion. Day drinking while watching Modern Marvels sometimes makes me misplace the decimal point. And my keys. And occasionally the remote control.

I'm down with the Frank's Red Hot. The original Buffalo, NY recipe calls for margarine. But I was raised in a dairy state and we don't go disrespecting butter like that. Strangers try busting out some of that Country Crock or I Can't Believe It's Not Butter shit around these parts and they're liable to be hanged by an angry mob of cows.
I feel you about the butter. Who the Hell would adulterate chicken wings with a plastic and chemical based "spread" like "I can't believe it's not Butter" or that "Country Crock" shit? It's blasphemy and and mortal sin. They should be tortured by having to listen to "Baby Shark" for no less than 24 hours while be fed nothing but Vegemite on toast for a week.

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Pat Magroin wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:15 am
Badfellow wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:03 pm
Pat Magroin wrote:

I feel you about the butter. Who the Hell would adulterate chicken wings with a plastic and chemical based "spread" like "I can't believe it's not Butter" or that "Country Crock" shit? It's blasphemy and and mortal sin. They should be tortured by having to listen to "Baby Shark" for no less than 24 hours while be fed nothing but Vegemite on toast for a week.
Vegemite is a moral outrage to the dietary habits of humanity itself. Anyone who puts it on the table should lose their butter privileges for life AND be sent to a reeducation camp in Siberia with Rebecca Black playing over the loudspeakers night and day. It's not Friday yet, but it will be soon.

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

I'm pissed because breweries are shutting down because ... you know... that coronavirus. Now they are taking away the beer. They don't know what they are messing with. They didn't do shit like this during the Spanish flu epidemic of 1918. Say goodbye to your favorite beer!
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.