WTF?

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

MissFit
Booze Head
Booze Head

Re: WTF?

Post by MissFit »

Mr Boozificator wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:05 pm
You may be RIPT or a very clumsy dry hunter. Still undecided. Start by posting a picture of yourself with a drink in hand and we shall decide on your future on this board.
Sorry, RL information will stay private, at least for the time being. Trying to troll me into something you fantasize about won't work. If my posting a RL picture of myself at this early stage of membership is indicative of my future on this site so be it then. From what I gather you need as many live members to even come close to resuscitating this Forum back to life. Seems the site is on life support as it is.
Been there, done that.....more than once!
Buy me a drink and see where it gets you

MissFit
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by MissFit »

Badfellow wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:20 pm
You are really, really confused.
I'm confused? If that profile pic is actually you it certainly speaks volumes. Let me just give you a few of my observations,

1. Mask.... Hides your true identity as you try to do in RL

2. Cigarette.... Sign of weakness

3. Glasses..... You feel self conscious about your looks

4. Heavy coat....Wearing a heavy coat indoors is abnormal behavior.

5. Stacks of CD's...Completely behind the times of normalcy (I'll give you credit if the date of your joining is in sync with the picture)

6. Bottle of water?...You don't give a shit about the environment and it's water not a liquor drink.

You're a phony and spurious of who you are. You do this to appear more important than you actually are, but any other members who are even a minute amount of intelligence are either sucking up to you or tolerating your bullshit for their own personal gain whatever that may be.

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Wow, somebody really got their thong in a bind.

MissFit wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:55 am
I'm confused? If that profile pic is actually you it certainly speaks volumes. Let me just give you a few of my observations,

1. Mask.... Hides your true identity as you try to do in RL

2. Cigarette.... Sign of weakness

3. Glasses..... You feel self conscious about your looks

4. Heavy coat....Wearing a heavy coat indoors is abnormal behavior.

5. Stacks of CD's...Completely behind the times of normalcy (I'll give you credit if the date of your joining is in sync with the picture)

6. Bottle of water?...You don't give a shit about the environment and it's water not a liquor drink.

You're a phony and spurious of who you are. You do this to appear more important than you actually are, but any other members who are even a minute amount of intelligence are either sucking up to you or tolerating your bullshit for their own personal gain whatever that may be.
Hey, aren't you the fucking moron who ended up here mistakenly in an effort to quit drinking?
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

Mr Boozificator wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:05 pm
You may be RIPT or a very clumsy dry hunter. Still undecided. Start by posting a picture of yourself with a drink in hand and we shall decide on your future on this board.
Indeed sir, it is a spawn of RIPT but it doesn't know we are on to it. Shhh...be vewy vewy quiet...we're hunting wabbits!
Okole maluna!

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

MissFit wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:55 am
Fuck off,if you don't want me here then ban me.

I will happily share why you haven't been banned as of yet. But you should know as you've been banned before.

MissFit wrote:
members who are even a minute amount of intelligence are either sucking up to you or tolerating your bullshit for their own personal gain whatever that may be.

Sound familiar?
Okole maluna!

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Badfellow wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:24 pm
Hope you don't mind. Took another liberty of breaking your stripper outfit ramblings up into paragraph form so that even Floridians could understand it. Trollina.
Nausea wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:26 pm
The input of Floridians is highly valued.
MissFit wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:22 am

Would you please tell me where I posted I was from Florida?
Holy schiesse I just spit my drink out of my mouth it was that funny.
Okole maluna!

MissFit
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by MissFit »

Artful Drunktective wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:12 am
MissFit wrote:

I will happily share why you haven't been banned as of yet. But you should know as you've been banned before.

MissFit wrote:
members who are even a minute amount of intelligence are either sucking up to you or tolerating your bullshit for their own personal gain whatever that may be.

Sound familiar?
Please, enlighten me of why I haven't been banned as of yet. Banned before? Before what?

Nothing you have said sounds familiar, does THAT sound familiar? Seems everyone here rambles on about the same shit over and over Maybe that's just the style here, to bore everyone into submission and drive them to drink, which I question the ratio of actual drinking to bullshit. I on the other hand work and of course drink 4 to 5 nights a week while working. We get a small percentage back on every drink bought for us, so yes....I do make a decent bonus in my pay every time I work. The more I drink the more I make, win/win and that's aside from shaking my money maker on stage. Yeah, I'm paying for my college tuition as I go and will be debt free at my graduation.

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

I have to say I had low hopes for this thread when it started. But this clever back and forth has kept me mildly amused for most of an otherwise incresingly aggrevating work day.
Thanks everyone!

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

MissFit wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:00 pm
Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:12 am
MissFit wrote:

MissFit wrote:

Sound familiar?
Please, enlighten me of why I haven't been banned as of yet. Banned before? Before what?

Nothing you have said sounds familiar, does THAT sound familiar?
You haven't been banned because we heart you, DivaBitch.
Okole maluna!

MissFit
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by MissFit »

Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:51 pm

Well you might be on to something as there is a thread dedicated to all the things Badfellow should choke on...

Being here only a short time I can only guess you know what you're talking about with that list. I see where you're coming from though and I think you've nailed the essence of what I said about him being homosexual. (Not that there's anything wrong with that) I myself have been in a FFM situation where the guy basically gratified himself as he watched the F on F fun. It's NOT my regular preference but when in Rome at 4am with a good buzz on..........anything is possible. :)
Last edited by Artful Drunktective on Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

ThirstyDrunk wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:00 pm
Just give it a XXX thread and everything will be fine. Oh, and make it a Mod.
Yeah, agreed.

C'mon you summina bastidges, can we pleeeeze keep this one around for a little while? You always kill them off too early.

*throws drunken hissy fit*

MissFit
Booze Head
Booze Head

Re: Your day in a nutshell. Share please.

Post by MissFit »

Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:14 pm
^ ^ ^ And when he finally walked in, I ran up to him yelling "BRIAN!" and threw my arms around him to make it especially awkward as if he was supposed to know me. At least I was still wearing underwear.
This quoted post leads me to ask the question, Serious question.....Are there many gay guys on this site? There's absolutely nothing wrong with that if there is, but maybe you need to play it down a little more. New members may be turned off by it. Just a suggestion

Dear Booze
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Dear Booze »

MissFit wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:51 pm
^ ^ ^ And when he finally walked in, I ran up to him yelling "BRIAN!" and threw my arms around him to make it especially awkward as if he was supposed to know me. At least I was still wearing underwear.
This quoted post leads me to ask the question, Serious question.....Doesn't everyone realize I'm a fucking idiot? There's absolutely nothing wrong with that, but maybe you need to use smaller words. Just a suggestion
I agree.
DRINK!

Dear Booze

Re: Troll Trolley

Post by Dear Booze »

MissFit wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:41 pm
Rye and Coke wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:56 pm
I knew it was only a matter of time, lol. I'm assuming we're talking about MisFit, who I'm sure is a hairless, sunlight deprived pervert feverishly jerking off to the thought of us doing just this.
You just described over half of the regular old members here, including maybe yourself with such a detailed description. BTW I am a hairless sunlight deprived pervert feverishly jerking off to the thought of you all. And I'm an idiot.
I agree
DRINK!

MissFit
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by MissFit »

Dear Booze wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:30 pm
MissFit wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:51 pm
This quoted post leads me to ask the question, Serious question.....Doesn't everyone realize I'm a fucking idiot? There's absolutely nothing wrong with that, but maybe you need to use smaller words. Just a suggestion
I agree.
I think everyone here agrees, your lack of enthusiasm and vocabulary, makes you the winner of the "Asshole of the Month" for the entire year, twice.