My fellow drunkards

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Malkor
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

My fellow drunkards

Post by Malkor »

Good evening

This evening turns a corner for myself and my countrymen in that we also in the UK have been detained

I know that a lot of you in the US are under extreme measures also but I thought I would drink tonight in solidarity and let you know what I wish Id known last week

I wish Id known it was going to be this mental, dont fear the virus fear the system and the people within it, the virus will not kill you, other people will. madness over supplies and such will and has led to violence here. I am in the north east of england, it is gentle here compared to elsewhere but is essentially a large scale hunger games with people acting like lunatics, there is no beer aside from that which can be bought for outrageous prices in corner shops (think bodegas) .

if you still have the capacity to do so then stock up, do it now! there is no time and your president will simply close all things that are good with 4-5hrs notice.

Set some home brew going, a kit will suffice just set 2 40 pint drums going now, itll be ready in 5 days and youll be drinking while the rest are looting

buy dry goods, tins (canned foods) and mixers

This might actually be the end, if so its been good knowing you this last couple of decades, most of you know me not, some of you know me well, many wish they didnt know me at all

peace and prosperity, god help us all

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: My fellow drunkards

Post by Patchez »

Keep your head down and your brew kit humming. Stay safe.

Cheers!
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: My fellow drunkards

Post by scream ale »

Malkor wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:48 pm
the virus will not kill you, other people will
Pretty much. I have no desire to catch the wu flu but I'm way more afraid of the idiots surrounding me than the virus.

Cheers and good luck to you as well Malkor.