COVID-19: The good, bad, & the ugly share here:

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

TheDrunkardAnglo
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Re: COVID-19: The good, bad, & the ugly share here:

Post by TheDrunkardAnglo »

The worst thing about Tier 3 is that as someone who lives alone, I can still bubble with my family. Therefore still do not have an excuse to miss Sunday Dinner or Christmas.

When are the Government going to think about drunk antisocials like myself?
Major Strasser: What is your nationality?
Rick: I'm a drunkard.
Captain Renault: That makes Rick a citizen of the world.

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

TheDrunkardAnglo wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:15 am
... as someone who lives alone, I can still bubble with my family.
Yes, I can quite imagine your family gathering together for the ripping of some merry, yuletide farts.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

Dear Booze
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Dear Booze »

On Saturday Morning Oett and AD witnessed my Covid-19 test procedure via Skype. It was at a drive through facility. Mrs Booze also got one. We got our results back today.

I'm negative.

Mrs Booze is positive.

Yep.

Let that sink in for a sec.

This means that unless it's a "false positive," she has been living with the Coronavirus for a week or so. She has no symptoms at all. She has no fever, can smell and taste, and feels normal.

Since I'm negative, I probably have it now or had it earlier. I'll get another test tomorrow or Thursday.

No surprising, I've done a bunch research today. Turns out, 40 to 50% of positive tests are from people who are asymptomatic, like Mrs Booze. Think about that. Knowing that people with no symptoms are highly unlikely to get tested, the number of people who DO have it, but are asymptomatic has got to be HUGE!

My friends, Use your fucking brains. We are being hoodwinked.
DRINK!

Dear Booze

Post by Dear Booze »

Great little clip of 2020:
https://youtu.be/KABSYzPqTTg0
DRINK!

Hugh
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Hugh »

BAHAHA! Goddamb - I just posted this on my facebook. fucking perfect

Dear Booze

Post by Dear Booze »

Dear Booze wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:30 pm
On Saturday Morning Oett and AD witnessed my Covid-19 test procedure via Skype. It was at a drive through facility. Mrs Booze also got one. We got our results back today.

I'm negative.

Mrs Booze is positive.

Yep.

This means that unless it's a "false positive," she has been living with the Coronavirus for a week or so. She has no symptoms at all. She has no fever, can smell and taste, and feels normal.

Since I'm negative, I probably have it now or had it earlier. I'll get another test tomorrow or Thursday.

No surprising, I've done a bunch research today. Turns out, 40 to 50% of positive tests are from people who are asymptomatic, like Mrs Booze. Think about that. Knowing that people with no symptoms are highly unlikely to get tested, the number of people who DO have it, but are asymptomatic has got to be HUGE!

We are both now required to stay away from work for 14 days (starting from December 12, when she tested positive). I get it. People are freaking out. "Covid Kills!" So does the flu and a lot of other things. And I guess being annoyed that are lives are now inconvenienced due to having to stay home is better than being annoyed due to being really sick.

But there are some serious questions that "scientists" can't answer. Are asymptomatic people able to spread the virus? Depends on who you ask. The rules error on the side of caution. I get that too. Better safe than sorry. But there is no proof. The science behind this is speculative, which means it is NOT science.

Bottom line is we get to live WITH it, not in fear OF it. And it's not what our "leaders" and the media are selling to the masses. IT'S BULLSHIT!
DRINK!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

China is laughing at you, Covidian mask wearer! LMAO! You are the cuckold and you look stupid! LOL!
Reuters Celebrates Maskless Partygoers Living it Up in Wuhan
https://www.infowars.com/posts/reuters- ... -in-wuhan/
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Dear Booze

Post by Dear Booze »

Dear Booze wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:13 pm
Dear Booze wrote:

I'm negative.

Mrs Booze is positive.

Yep.

We are both now required to stay away from work for 14 days (starting from December 12, when she tested positive). I get it. People are freaking out. "Covid Kills!" So does the flu and a lot of other things. And I guess being annoyed that are lives are now inconvenienced due to having to stay home is better than being annoyed due to being really sick.

But there are some serious questions that "scientists" can't answer. Are asymptomatic people able to spread the virus? Depends on who you ask. The rules error on the side of caution. I get that too. Better safe than sorry. But there is no proof. The science behind this is speculative, which means it is NOT science.

Bottom line is we get to live WITH it, not in fear OF it. And it's not what our "leaders" and the media are selling to the masses. IT'S BULLSHIT!
Update

Mrs Booze tested again yesterday and already received her results. Negative.

There are five options that would have led to this outcome:

1. She had Covid-19 and was at the end of the virus' cycle when she tested positive on Saturday.
2. The first result was a false positive.
3. The second test was a false negative.
4. The whole thing is rigged to scare the shit out of citizens. More "positve" cases feed the narrative.
5. The "scientists" don't know what the fuck they are doing.

I am now, As Nausea would say while playing poker, pot committed. Our next move is to have our blood tested for antibodies.

But again what difference will it make? With the terrific PR campain and powerful media engine, the vast majority of citizens believe in shit they know nothing about. And I certainly don't have the ability to prove them wrong.

Scared little ignorant sheep think they are experts because they've memorized "facts" and "figures" provided by "experts." This may be the biggest scam ever.
DRINK!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

The PCR test is a coin toss.

Even vaccined people still spread the virus. So yes asymptomatic people certainly do too.

Fuck this. New normal my drunken ass
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Dear Booze wrote:
Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:50 am
Dear Booze wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:13 pm
Dear Booze wrote:

I'm negative.

Mrs Booze is positive.

Yep.

Update

Mrs Booze tested again yesterday and already received her results. Negative.

There are five options that would have led to this outcome:

1. She had Covid-19 and was at the end of the virus' cycle when she tested positive on Saturday.
2. The first result was a false positive.
3. The second test was a false negative.
4. The whole thing is rigged to scare the shit out of citizens. More "positve" cases feed the narrative.
5. The "scientists" don't know what the fuck they are doing.

I am now, As Nausea would say while playing poker, pot committed. Our next move is to have our blood tested for antibodies.

But again what difference will it make? With the terrific PR campain and powerful media engine, the vast majority of citizens believe in shit they know nothing about. And I certainly don't have the ability to prove them wrong.

Scared little ignorant sheep think they are experts because they've memorized "facts" and "figures" provided by "experts." This may be the biggest scam ever.
The 6th option is the most agreed upon by dissenting MDs and that is the PCR test is being run at 40cycles, meaning each cycle is an increase in sensitivity to the point irrelevant items in your blood trigger a positive. They are saying it is 97% false positive. Even Fauci is on record saying anything beyond 35cycles is meaningless. This data is not recorded and passed along so it is the technicians and people that administer the testing that are pointing this out. If you smell something fishy you are on the right track. This is a scam to maintain high case counts where the majority of people are asymptomatic. What's more the latest study I saw recently found there was no evidence of asymptomatic cv positive transmission! That undermines the whole idea of masks and social distancing, too! We are in big trouble as Americans. Europe/UK has already gone under the bus. Welcome to the globalist medical/pharma putsch. This is a coup unfolding in your face right now all to go along with a stolen election. This is what is making me drink so fucking much! It's good to be armed, informed and ready.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Adviser to Scottish Government Says People Should Wear Masks at Christmas Dinner
https://www.infowars.com/posts/adviser- ... as-dinner/

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Fauci Insists He Never Told Americans To Cancel Christmas by Zero Hedge
Globalist shill walks back another public statement after backlash
https://www.infowars.com/posts/fauci-in ... christmas/

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Watch: Soy Boy Begs For COVID Policing That Will Kill Billions
https://banned.video/watch?id=5fcd59333cb31966a1b90251

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

SARS-CoV-2 has not been proven to exist; I can do this forever by Jon Rappoport
https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/12 ... -to-exist/

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Welcome to your future!
Robot dog reminds park goers about social distancing | Coronavirus
https://youtu.be/wYsguXv_HLM