There was a disturbance in the force...

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Judge

There was a disturbance in the force...

Post by Judge »

suddenly my eye of Sauron swung to this: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=72347&hilit=ript

Tell me this fucktwat isn't still lurking here. I thought sure he'd have accidentally shot himself and been eaten by Diesel by now.
Proverbs 31:6&7

"Pain is sometimes the price of laughter."-Oggar

CPE1704TKS

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane"-Marcus Aurelius

And afterwords we can run amok! Or if you're too tired, we can walk amok.

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: There was a disturbance in the force...

Post by mistah willies »

Judge wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:15 am

Tell me this fucktwat isn't still lurking here. I thought sure he'd have accidentally shot himself and been eaten by Diesel by now.
It keeps regenerating, ya know, like syphilitic gonorrhea. But only a couple of us want to play with it, like a cat does with a half dead mouse and there's an eyeball dangling out. The others all want to kill it each time. Boooo

Oh, yeah, btw: Holy shit you're still kicking. Good to hear from ja Judge

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Nice to see you, Judge. Yeah, someone left a pile of troll droppings on the front doorstep. Fortunately, nobody stepped in it.

mistah willies wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:35 am
It keeps regenerating, ya know, like syphilitic gonorrhea. But only a couple of us want to play with it, like a cat does with a half dead mouse and there's an eyeball dangling out. The others all want to kill it each time. Boooo...
You let your cat play with syphilitic gonorrhea?
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Badfellow wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:16 am
Nice to see you, Judge. Yeah, someone left a pile of troll droppings on the front doorstep. Fortunately, nobody stepped in it.
mistah willies wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:35 am
It keeps regenerating, ya know, like syphilitic gonorrhea. But only a couple of us want to play with it, like a cat does with a half dead mouse and there's an eyeball dangling out. The others all want to kill it each time. Boooo...
You let your cat play with syphilitic gonorrhea?
A cat. But hey, what doesn't kill you
---makes you very very weak, because you almost died. Way I figure it, build up an immunity.

Also, it's probably not that RIPt bastard. Palinka told you and me in private about that fuckstick

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Shhhhhh. Say his name two more times and he might pop out of the septic tank.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

Judge wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:15 am

Indeed sir the fucktwat is no longer here as I killed it after torturing it mercilessly. Its 3rd grade level of trolling, hatred, and make-believe stripping at fake strip clubs was at best, tedious and tiresome and no longer fun for us to play with anymore. Sláinte!
Okole maluna!

Mother Goose
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mother Goose »

WAIT. Is there speculation that the troll is RIPT?!? Like in all seriousness that motherfucker has had that much tenacity to troll the MDM board for that long? Dang. He sucks bad but I would also like to give him some sort of award :):)

"DC is a toilet. And it needs a good flush." ~ Weatherman

Drunkard Chat bot sez: fiyah: i'm picturing wasabi oozing out of her parents, and im at a good pace if you have to do this cheap as fuck. but drunkards need to unite

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Mother Goose wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:37 pm
WAIT. Is there speculation that the troll is RIPT?!? Like in all seriousness that motherfucker has had that much tenacity to troll the MDM board for that long? Dang. He sucks bad but I would also like to give him some sort of award :):)
Nah. But there`s a new one that uses some technical device to not be banned by IP number. Crazy shit. Some folks are relentless.
That divacunt (missfit) put up some shenanigans too, like a milliom gifs with strobo lighting on on the board and in pms. Very fun to clean up after...
Drink!