Our neighbors - post your stories here

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Smatter Noguts
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Re: Our weird neighbors

Post by Smatter Noguts »

ou guys should move in with me uphers and there's no nieghbors but the porcupines .

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

And we're pretty sure they stole Grumpy's truck registration (why?) and they tried to steal my daughter's cd holder from her car. So, so glad, that they are gone. If only the bank had sold the house to our dear other-next-door neighbor's dad. He's a retired cop, and would have made a great neighbor, for sure.
like tears in rain

Aloysius_of_Tahiti
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by Aloysius_of_Tahiti »

Places Where I Have Lived!

Place #1: A fugitive was shot to death in my courtyard by police (I was blissfully asleep, but he was an armed fugitive!)
Place #2: A deranged woman brandishing a shiny weapon was shot to death by police a block from my place (again, I blissfully asleep)
Place #3: Clans of raccoons, possums, and rat/mice have migrated from the demolished paper mill across the street into my carport (I have adopted a nocturnal lifestyle to eradicate these varmints: I trap them, console them, and then drop them over the fence harmlessly into the lot of the demolished paper mill).

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

Aloysius82 wrote: Place #3: the demolished paper mill across the street

That is exact;ly where your empty bottles should hgo
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

Aloysius_of_Tahiti
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

BloodThirstyDrunk wrote:
Aloysius82 wrote: Place #3: the demolished paper mill across the street

That is exact;ly where your empty bottles should hgo
Yup, and they do, friend! Shoot, I can't wrangle wild rodents without a quart or two of cheap whiskey, can I?
Any day now, I'm expecting a whiskey tree to sprout nearby.

John Barleycorn
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by John Barleycorn »

Aloysius82 wrote:I trap them, console them, and then drop them over the fence harmlessly into the lot of the demolished paper mill).
What about the spirit of the bayonet? To KILL KILL KILL with cold blue still (i.e. steel)!

Aloysius_of_Tahiti
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

John Barleycorn wrote:
Aloysius82 wrote:I trap them, console them, and then drop them over the fence harmlessly into the lot of the demolished paper mill).
What about the spirit of the bayonet? To KILL KILL KILL with cold blue still (i.e. steel)!
Sorry, friend, but the Japanese had a strange idea of what a bayonet could do against American bullets (or American BBs in my case).

Wingman
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Wingman »

hey, Savage! why don't y'all move out here?!? the old lady next door just died, and it's a pretty good market. i can promise not to light fires in my house or steal your shit, AND we're putting in a firepit in the backyard soon.... i have a little rye left to seal the deal with (if you commit today). The Redhead's a great cook, and even i can't eat all she makes. i keep my yard mowed. it's pretty nice out here, about as hot as you're used to, though more on account of humidity. they love the military 'round these parts. and The Redhead is a Survivor, too. we could find space for your daughters, if you want to get them away from the douchebags (pm me, and we won't tell boozy).

say the word, and i'll chase off any prospective buyers next door for a few months; then you can get a really good deal.
Stupid should hurt.

"We're better than mere people, we're DRUNKARDS."
--ThirstyDrunk

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Wingman wrote:hey, Savage! why don't y'all move out here?!? the old lady next door just died, and it's a pretty good market. i can promise not to light fires in my house or steal your shit, AND we're putting in a firepit in the backyard soon.... i have a little rye left to seal the deal with (if you commit today). The Redhead's a great cook, and even i can't eat all she makes. i keep my yard mowed. it's pretty nice out here, about as hot as you're used to, though more on account of humidity. they love the military 'round these parts. and The Redhead is a Survivor, too. we could find space for your daughters, if you want to get them away from the douchebags (pm me, and we won't tell boozy).

say the word, and i'll chase off any prospective buyers next door for a few months; then you can get a really good deal.
A house that an old lady died in? How can I resist? Will be there in two shakes.
like tears in rain

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mr Boozificator »

Wingman wrote:hey, Savage! why don't y'all move out here?!? the old lady next door just died, and it's a pretty good market. i can promise not to light fires in my house or steal your shit, AND we're putting in a firepit in the backyard soon.... i have a little rye left to seal the deal with (if you commit today). The Redhead's a great cook, and even i can't eat all she makes. i keep my yard mowed. it's pretty nice out here, about as hot as you're used to, though more on account of humidity. they love the military 'round these parts. and The Redhead is a Survivor, too. we could find space for your daughters, if you want to get them away from the douchebags (pm me, and we won't tell boozy).

You definitely got me convinced. I'm closing a couple more suitcases and I'll be there in no time, as a scout for the entire family.
Oh boy, oh boy! This is going to be just fine.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

coqui_chris
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

You're not as bad a drunk as your neighbor thinks you are

Post by coqui_chris »

"To avoid criticism: Do nothing, Say nothing, Be nothing" - Fred Shero

"You hear players, media people say it's tough to play in Philly in front of these fans. To those people, I say, you didn't have the guts to succeed here." - John Kruk

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Re: You're not as bad a drunk as your neighbor thinks you ar

Post by Mr. Viking »

I was at the Sonisphere festival two summers ago and one of my festival friends got fucked up, crawled into the wrong tent and tried to eat a tampon because he thought it was a pack of sweets
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

tomodon
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by tomodon »

When I was living in Canada, my neighbours were even more raging Drunkards than me so I felt right at home! No tampon-eating but it was a good time anyway...

MasSangre
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by MasSangre »

I wonder if she got that scar looking thing on her face while she was drunk

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

MasSangre wrote:I wonder if she got that scar looking thing on her face while she was drunk
That sore looks more meth related to me.
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought