Happy Halloween Drunkards! Post it all here:

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

64 days until Halloween

Post by Savage »

Just sayin'.

Dressing my skellies today. Have them hung up with poultry twine on the clothing rack. Bought some glittery false eyelashes yesterday so I can look like a disco whore.

Need to find a pimp pendant for Grumpy.
like tears in rain

Bur
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Re: 64 days until Halloween

Post by Bur »

I have to start working on my themed mystery night.

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

it's hell getting old. damn. but at least we're dressed for it.
like tears in rain

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

I'm gpoing to try and actually do something for halloween this year
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

I'm dressing up like Oggar!

My good friend RIPT is going as Ethel Merman...again!
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Got Grumpy an ankh and a peace symbol instead. (Just like he had in high school.) Well, he also had a tiki head with rhinestone eyes, but I really wish I could have found a saucer-sized happy face pendant for him. I feel that God is in the details. Martha agrees with me. The big G will be the baddest disco dude come 10-31-12. He even recently grew his mustache back, though that was just a personal thing. I'll be rocking the sleaziest sequined Walmart camisole and some retro high-waisted big leg pants, with skyhigh glitter platforms that I will no doubt fall off at some time during the festivities. Cemetary Dance Disco. I even got a tacky white pimp hat for one of my skellies at a thrift shop. I feel like we should serve retro drinks, but I'll have to research that.
like tears in rain

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mr Boozificator »

Savage wrote:Got Grumpy an ankh and a peace symbol instead. (Just like he had in high school.) Well, he also had a tiki head with rhinestone eyes, but I really wish I could have found a saucer-sized happy face pendant for him. I feel that God is in the details. Martha agrees with me. The big G will be the baddest disco dude come 10-31-12. He even recently grew his mustache back, though that was just a personal thing. I'll be rocking the sleaziest sequined Walmart camisole and some retro high-waisted big leg pants, with skyhigh glitter platforms that I will no doubt fall off at some time during the festivities. Cemetary Dance Disco. I even got a tacky white pimp hat for one of my skellies at a thrift shop. I feel like we should serve retro drinks, but I'll have to research that.
Uh, what? Who's summoning me? Daughters around?
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

Mother Goose
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mother Goose »

Time to change my username and my av. Hopefully I'll remember what I changed it to when I log in again.

"DC is a toilet. And it needs a good flush." ~ Weatherman

Drunkard Chat bot sez: fiyah: i'm picturing wasabi oozing out of her parents, and im at a good pace if you have to do this cheap as fuck. but drunkards need to unite

Mother Goose
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mother Goose »

I just realized I had never changed my av from last Halloween. Wow. I'm lame.

"DC is a toilet. And it needs a good flush." ~ Weatherman

Drunkard Chat bot sez: fiyah: i'm picturing wasabi oozing out of her parents, and im at a good pace if you have to do this cheap as fuck. but drunkards need to unite

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

BeerMakesMeSmart
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by BeerMakesMeSmart »

frankennietzsche wrote:<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hIHUv2ooG3 ... detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Good job, noob.
I'll miss you, pallie.

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Slanderous Gibbon!

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Mr Boozificator wrote:
Savage wrote:Got Grumpy an ankh and a peace symbol instead. (Just like he had in high school.) Well, he also had a tiki head with rhinestone eyes, but I really wish I could have found a saucer-sized happy face pendant for him. I feel that God is in the details. Martha agrees with me. The big G will be the baddest disco dude come 10-31-12. He even recently grew his mustache back, though that was just a personal thing. I'll be rocking the sleaziest sequined Walmart camisole and some retro high-waisted big leg pants, with skyhigh glitter platforms that I will no doubt fall off at some time during the festivities. Cemetary Dance Disco. I even got a tacky white pimp hat for one of my skellies at a thrift shop. I feel like we should serve retro drinks, but I'll have to research that.
Uh, what? Who's summoning me? Daughters around?
We will let you appear if you dress in full drag. (Don't pretend that you don't have that Scarlette O'Hara curtain ensemble hiding in the wardrobe.)
like tears in rain

Crystal
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Halloween

Post by Crystal »

Anyone dressing up? Going out? Staying in? Having a party?
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
GFYCMD- Go Fuck Yourself, Captain Mike Davis.

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Re: Halloween

Post by Mr. Viking »

I have honestly not been out for halloween since I was about 12. Planning to this year though, starting with being a hairy, aging baby
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best