Reasons why I quit AA

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Reasons why I quit AA

Post by Badfellow »

Nausea wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:02 pm
scream ale wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:21 pm
Accidental Asswreck.
This is how Badfellow was conceived.
Mom told Dad he was doing it wrong, and look how I turned out.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

Nausea
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Nausea »

Willies (Alcoholic Alien) when he's not shapeshifting into human form.

Cool shorts, willies.
Don't worry. We're in no hurry.

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

That's definitely Willies. I'd recognize that empty bottle of Kraken from a mile away.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

They eyes should be bloody red though, from all the moose-grilling
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Nausea wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:10 pm

Alcoholic Alien
Wow! Came all this way for the beer and got gassed on PBR's. That is called lost in space.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

Who gave ET a Dr Pepper?

Dear Booze
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Dear Booze »

They all wanted to hear drinking stories. So everyone told some real doozies. Fuckin'-A great tales. Each one of them was better than the one that came before. There was a guy who drove his car onto a Mississippi river boat and played a few hands of poker, a guy that fell down three flights of stairs and didn't feel a thing, a girl that was able to make off with $450,000 from the place she worked, and a guy who passed out and woke up in Reykjavík Iceland. These people, I thought to myself, were people who I wanted to hang out with. They seemed great. But each of those stories ended with crazy shit like "that's when I knew I had to stop.... and that's why I'm here."

What The Fuck?
DRINK!

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Nausea wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:20 pm

Cool shorts, willies.
Hahahahaha!!

Wait, don't tell anyone.

Is that thing yours, Nausea?

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

mistah willies wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:51 pm
Nausea wrote:

Cool shorts, willies.
Hahahahaha!!

Wait, don't tell anyone.

Like, c'mon man. Brush up on your Peterson's Field Guide to Inter-Dimensional and Extraterrestrial Species. It's obviously a Lectroid from Planet 10 who accidentally zapped itself with the wholesome, spiced knowledge contained in every bottle of Kraken.

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Badfellow wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:37 pm
mistah willies wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:51 pm
Nausea wrote:

Cool shorts, willies.
Hahahahaha!!

Wait, don't tell anyone.

Like, c'mon man. Brush up on your Peterson's Field Guide to Inter-Dimensional and Extraterrestrial Species. It's obviously a Lectroid from Planet 10 who accidentally zapped itself with the wholesome, spiced knowledge contained in every bottle of Kraken.
+10 pts for use of the word Lectroid.

Hey, this explains a lot of what happened to me noggin!
Ahhh. Now to explore the caverns of the mighty Kraken, in all of its dark and diebeetical (Dr W. Brimley's discovery) engorgement.

Thank ye, Badfellow.

*hiccup*

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

His name is John Bigbootie.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

Dear Booze

Post by Dear Booze »

Dear Booze wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:34 pm
They all wanted to hear drinking stories. So everyone told some real doozies. Fuckin'-A great tales. Each one of them was better than the one that came before. There was a guy who drove his car onto a Mississippi river boat and played a few hands of poker, a guy that fell down three flights of stairs and didn't feel a thing, a girl that was able to make off with $450,000 from the place she worked, and a guy who passed out and woke up in Reykjavík Iceland. These people, I thought to myself, were people who I wanted to hang out with. They seemed great. But each of those stories ended with crazy shit like "that's when I knew I had to stop.... and that's why I'm here."

What The Fuck?
And the guy who tried robbing a bank from the drive-thru teller line. He had a pistol and a note that read "Give me all your money or you will shoot yourself," and placed both items in the little canister and sent it through the pneumatic tube system. That guy, well, that guy deserves AA.
DRINK!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Dear Booze wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:36 am
Dear Booze wrote:

What The Fuck?
And the guy who tried robbing a bank from the drive-thru teller line. He had a pistol and a note that read "Give me all your money or you will shoot yourself," and placed both items in the little canister and sent it through the pneumatic tube system. That guy, well, that guy deserves AA.
Yeah, you really needed a break from that office-job
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Dear Booze wrote:

What The Fuck?
I heard stories:
There was this old gal living with an abusive alcoholic. One night she found him passed out on the sofa with his pants off. She got some crazy glue and glued his hand to his dick!

A self described former TV exec came home drunk and was trying to tune in the old style type of TV and according to
him fell head first into the TV screen breaking it and passing out with his head inside the broken TV CRT screen! That was some pretty hard glass, so I don't know.

There is always the schmuck that comes home to find his wife in bed with someone else. Sad!

This is all X rated shit, for sinners only!
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

It`s official: flat screens invented by perpetual drunk person who got sick of crashing into his new TV-set every evening
Drink!