Weed

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Weed

Post by Badfellow »

Dear Booze wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:17 pm
Fuck yea
Weed is the word...
Don't listen to him; he's a narc. Probably voted for Nixon too.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Next machinehead thread: Crack
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Weed will get you through times of no booze better than booze will get you through times of no weed. That is a fact of life sorry to say.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

Lush City wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:17 pm
Weed will get you through times of no booze better than booze will get you through times of no weed. That is a fact of life sorry to say.
I disagree.
Bu t hey man I've been lucky enough to always have both on hand without too much effort.
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Cannabis and alcohol are like Guns n' Roses. Sure, you could have guns. Or you could have roses. But wouldn't you rather have Guns & Roses. Okay, maybe that's a poor example.

oettinger wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:08 pm
Next machinehead thread: Crack
Like you should talk, Gene-a-reeno. I've seen you smoke things that would make a billygoat puke.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

So, since we are on the topic, marketing weed in California is incredible. These producers are providing more weed than ever and they are competing with one another as witnessed in your local dispensary in LA. I found one place that has the best kick ass deal if you go early on a Wed. morning. No one is there so they are all busy restocking. Last time found a deal for $47/8ball (before taxes and senior discount) of 30% THC weed with a bonus quarter sized plastic container with a full gram of kief! Simply sprinkle the kief on the weed in your bowl. We're talking high octane! So, it's going on 3weeks with this one baggie and there is another one waiting on the shelf!
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mr Boozificator »

Never been my thing, never will. I'll say what I always say: please grow it yourself, or at least don't buy it from scumbags. Yep, it's full of scum now, you're welcome.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

oldsmartskunk
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by oldsmartskunk »

Weed is awesome when used correctly. Having a hit or two with couple of drinks is great. Smoke it everyday and you turn into farting hippy stoner with horrible short term memory a.k.a. badfellow.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

oldsmartskunk wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:53 am
Weed is awesome when used correctly. Having a hit or two with couple of drinks is great. Smoke it everyday and you turn into farting hippy stoner with horrible short term memory a.k.a. badfellow.
Thank good I`m only drinking right what`s your name again
Drink!