Today in my neighborhood...

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Today in my neighborhood...

Post by oettinger »

Nice warm post to lean on tough
Drink!

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

I have those same black Vans shoes as the passed out dude. He has good taste.
Okole maluna!

whiskeyprick
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed

Post by whiskeyprick »

Gonna say that looks like me in Vegas when I didn't get robbed
Gambling is a disease, but it's the only one you can win a ton of money for having - Norm Macdonald

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

While on my way walking down the street to the local convenience mart I was accosted verbally by some old butch looking granny behind a mask walking her sick looking little dog. She was ranting about something but I couldn't make it out, probably something to do with me not wearing a mask and her shielding herself with her hands in a 'fuck off' type of gesture. I just told her I couldn't understand her because she had her face covered. That angered the old bitty even more and she shouted even louder and I heard, 'We're all in this together, buddy". I told her I wasn't her buddy and that she should take care of her own health and we will all get along. Total fucking meltdown! I love it. What a lovely neighborhood of stooges!!!
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Hugh
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Hugh »

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

It's shame really. Goddamn kids getting all fucked up on gatorade, passing out in the middle of the day. In the middle of the street no less.

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

OMFG
Those pictures. Those poor people. I don't even know what we can do, really. You can feed people, and let them rest for a while, but you can't support them for the rest of their sad lives. An old lady who felt sorry for the homeless guys, who slept below her backyard in a ravine, began feeding them, giving them sacks of tortillas, bottles of water, and health and comfort items. One day, one of the homeless guys (who was obviously seriously mentally ill) killed her. Neighbors called the police, but while they were investigating, some of the homeless men formed a sort of posse. They hunted down the killer, and I believe they beat him to death. The men loved Mama, and they were outraged, especially since the redneck crowd was now baying for Mexican illegale's (sp) blood.
like tears in rain

Hugh
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Hugh »

The private security company that used to patrol my neighborhood must have stopped. Perhaps the business association doesn't have the money for it anymore. The laundrymat has been closing early because bums were taking it over at night. And the owner finally said enough - he's closing it down at the end of the month.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Hugh wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:46 pm
The laundrymat has been closing early because bums were taking it over at night.
Because their favorite spot behind the dumpster was already occupied by someone else
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

I saw people out in the open air on the street with a nice sea breeze coming in wearing a mask! WTF? Are these people so stupid? They drive their cars alone with windows rolled up wearing a mask! WTF? I'm surrounded by morons! We can survive tyrant leaders but not the the local sheep that vote for them.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Lush City wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:48 am
I saw people out in the open air on the street with a nice sea breeze coming in wearing a mask! WTF? Are these people so stupid? They drive their cars alone with windows rolled up wearing a mask! WTF? I'm surrounded by morons! We can survive tyrant leaders but not the the local sheep that vote for them.
Wait until the news finally report: Masks don`t work.

They`ll just wear two of em. Maybe three, and earplugs too
Drink!

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »

^^^ that was in the news when this whole shit show started here. They said something like only the medical masks work, the N90 whatever they call em. A few months later their tune changed. I'll wear one at the store and at work. Except for those times at work that I'm not within 15 feet of someone. And outside.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

scream ale wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:52 am
^^^ that was in the news when this whole shit show started here. They said something like only the medical masks work, the N90 whatever they call em. A few months later their tune changed. I'll wear one at the store and at work. Except for those times at work that I'm not within 15 feet of someone. And outside.
I voluntary wear one each morning on the shitter
Drink!

Hugh
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Hugh »

scream ale
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by scream ale »