Palinka (rip)

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Uncle Sal
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Palinka (rip)

Post by Uncle Sal »

Say it aint so... shit. will one of y'all who remember me fill me in? you can private message me or post here. that sucks.
need a woman be good to me... won't hide my whiskey try to serve me tea...

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Palinka (rip)

Post by oettinger »

Here you go: Palinka?. We never learned any more details. He was not in olympic shape when we visited though
Drink!

benitobeast69
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by benitobeast69 »

fuck me I never knew the guy but read a lot of his posts early on in my time on here and i still feel fuckin gutted even now... so sorry to you guys who knew him well. Out of all the members who have passed he was the only one I know of that was still posting here when I joined. seemed like a brilliant guy!
Hangover cure: Rigorous sex, hydration, hot bath, then "go up for half an hour in an open aeroplane." - Kinglsey Amis

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

benitobeast69 wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:02 pm
fuck me I never knew the guy but read a lot of his posts early on in my time on here and i still feel fuckin gutted even now... so sorry to you guys who knew him well. Out of all the members who have passed he was the only one I know of that was still posting here when I joined. seemed like a brilliant guy!
The board was part of his body, if that helps you know him any better.

Joking aside, he lived the board. Over-moderating and all, he was truly into this group of malcontents
Drink!

benitobeast69
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by benitobeast69 »

yeah i got that impression. glad I can be part of this community as well....a lot of great people.
Hangover cure: Rigorous sex, hydration, hot bath, then "go up for half an hour in an open aeroplane." - Kinglsey Amis

Rye and Coke
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant
Location: You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming?"

Post by Rye and Coke »

benitobeast69 wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:02 pm
He was long before my time, but I gather that he was a great dude from the fact that his memory is still held high by those who knew him.

Cheers to the great drunk.
"They told me to see the glass half full cause some see it as half empty
I chose to see the glass twice the size it needed to be" - Pharoahe Monch, 'Broken Again'

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

He was the first one to welcome me to the board (aside from Patchez) and that was the only contact I had with him. But I appreciated it being the new drunk on the block and all. Since then, I somehow got elected to be a moderator and he would be proud that I uphold each and every rule of his because he seriously nailed it. A drink in his honor! Sláinte!

Now it's oettinger's turn to tell you guys the story where Palinka accused him of taking a dump in his bath tub...
Okole maluna!

&
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by & »

RIP

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mr Boozificator »

An other glass to you my friend.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Stop reading, Palinka would be shitfaced right now
Drink!