Have you officiated at a wedding??

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Judge

Have you officiated at a wedding??

Post by Judge »

I've done a few (including between some on this board), my daughter is doing one this month. How about y'all? Any fellow UFC people getting free booze at the wedding?
Proverbs 31:6&7

"Pain is sometimes the price of laughter."-Oggar

CPE1704TKS

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane"-Marcus Aurelius

And afterwords we can run amok! Or if you're too tired, we can walk amok.

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: Have you officiated at a wedding??

Post by Patchez »

I got ordained as a Dudeist priest from the Church of the Latter Day Dude but never followed through to get my certification because PA limits which religions and sects get to preform weddings.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

I’ve done two weddings and one funeral with my ULC credentials. There was drinking involved all around.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Judge wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:50 am
I've done a few (including between some on this board), my daughter is doing one this month. How about y'all? Any fellow UFC people getting free booze at the wedding?
I looked up UFC, and it said Ultimate Fighting Championships. I have won a few rounds with Grumpy lately, but we've never fought at a wedding. Seriously though, I think that might be my brother-in-law's church. He officiated at my youngest's wedding, back in 2016. Of course he might belong to another church.
like tears in rain

Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mr Boozificator »

Judge wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:50 am
I have only done it in the dark for forbidden couples. Hush now, drink the Guinness and swear by St Patrick
that you shall never spill and always drink the drink.
Please don't let lady Savage see that, It'll give her an other excuse to not let me marry her daughters. Silly: I am perfectly sane.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.