Drinking Man III

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

slushfund
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Re: Drinking Man III

Post by slushfund »

Dear Booze wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:07 pm
This morning, I got word from ShinSkin and his wife in Burlington, VT and Cracker in New Lebanon, NY. They will all be joining us in Reno.
Any word about coming to my party?

slushfund

Post by slushfund »

oettinger wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:35 pm
slushfund wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 4:01 pm
western Massachusetts
I have a cousin there that works as a prostitute, I should ask her to bring some friends
THAT would be entertaining! I can invite some strippers too?

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Artful Drunktective »

Judge wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:17 am
Y'all trashing on something you know nothing about. I was at the first Drinking Man (name is a reference to Burning Man). We met Don at Con 2 in Denver. He invited us drunks from all over to attend at the biggest barn party I've ever been to. Bartenders were easy on the eyes and always there, the food was great, the burlesque show was fabulous, the band great. I met my future son-in-law's parents for the first time. The shuttle bus nearly ran over Ruiner (my now son-in-law) as he passed out in the driveway at midnight.

Short story, Don throws a great party. Anyone who's been knows. For a lot of reasons I can't attend, but if you have the ability, you'll have a great time. I mean, its FREE BOOZE.
Drunkard injuries aside, it sounds like a freaking blast! Hopefully many will be able to make it out and relive some good times with some fellow drunks. Have some drinks for us drunkards that can't make it. Chin chin!

Okole maluna!

Dear Booze
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Dear Booze »

slushfund wrote:
Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:10 am
Dear Booze wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:07 pm
This morning, I got word from ShinSkin and his wife in Burlington, VT and Cracker in New Lebanon, NY. They will all be joining us in Reno.
Any word about coming to my party?
Sorry Slush. I posted regrets right after your initial announcement in this thread. I'm in California and it's just too short notice. Plus I'm planning another big meetup in June. I Hope DM3 is a successful drunken bash. Take lots of photos and post them for us.
DRINK!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

slushfund wrote:
Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:15 am
I can invite some strippers too?
It`s your cake and you want to eat it too. My cousin almost ODed on H but in another town
Drink!

Jimmy Lester {RIP}
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by Jimmy Lester {RIP} »

I want to go to this fucking thing. I sold some tools and have some extra fuckin cash. Can you send directions?

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Jimmy Lester {RIP} wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 6:05 pm
I want to go to this fucking thing. I sold some tools and have some extra fuckin cash. Can you send directions?
See on first page
Drink!

Nausea
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Nausea »

Hey guys, it was a blast hanging with all of you. I think Jimmy Lester might have some of my tools, so let me know.
Don't worry. We're in no hurry.

Jimmy Lester {RIP}
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by Jimmy Lester {RIP} »

oettinger wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 6:09 pm
See on first page
Yeah, yeah. Just sit there trying to be cute, you fucking duckface. Perhaps you should follow your own fucking smug fucking directions. Read the first page. You may notice there is no address for the fucking event. I'm guessing I should just drive around until I find it? Go fuck yourself.

Fuck!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Sun May 22, 2022 6:16 pm
oettinger wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 6:09 pm
See on first page
Yeah, yeah. Just sit there trying to be cute, you fucking duckface. Perhaps you should follow your own fucking smug fucking directions. Read the first page. You may notice there is no address for the fucking event. I'm guessing I should just drive around until I find it? Go fuck yourself.

Fuck!
Maybe you should PM Slushfund right now and find out.
Drink!