Drunkard jeopardy

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Bluespook
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Drunkard jeopardy

Post by Bluespook »

Remember when mdm was a featured category in an episode of jeopardy? When Alex read the category name, he said “yes, there’s a magazine”. Now all of us get the joke. I’m wondering, does anyone know how that ended up a category in the first place and how he even knew about something board related like that? Was Alex secretly a mdm board member?
Beer's just being social. Whiskey's drinkin'.

Artful Drunktective
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Re: Drunkard jeopardy

Post by Artful Drunktective »

We just talked about that recently on the drunkard Skype chat actually. I can't believe that was actually real! So nuts!

The link for you drunkards that haven't seen it - Drunkard Jeopardy

Also check out the comments. Our dearly departed mistah willies commented. I went to his youtube page. He has some old videos uploaded there.
Okole maluna!

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Bluespook wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:34 pm
Remember when mdm was a featured category in an episode of jeopardy? When Alex read the category name, he said “yes, there’s a magazine”. Now all of us get the joke. I’m wondering, does anyone know how that ended up a category in the first place and how he even knew about something board related like that? Was Alex secretly a mdm board member?
No, but I heard his cat was.
I miss you Alex dear,
like tears in rain

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Savage wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:44 am
Bluespook wrote:
No, but I heard his cat was.
I miss you Alex dear,
and by the way, even if you didn't drink, the contestants' favorite category was always Potent Potables. I like this board, and they liked the MDM category and I can't believe I couldn't think of the answer this time. I blame the Swiss. Chocolate bast----
like tears in rain

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

I liked Potent Potables the best too. I sure wish I could have a few. Up all night preparing for test. Medical test, sadly not Jeopardy. Speaking of which, I wonder why Weird Al was never on Jeopardy. If ever a guy...
like tears in rain

suefranco
Tippler
Tippler

Post by suefranco »

Bluespook wrote:
Hello
I remember that episode of jeopardy and I have always wondered about this.