Thompson’s Theories of Diet and Health

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Hugh
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Re: Thompson’s Theories of Diet and Health

Post by Hugh »

Thompson wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:00 pm
The video is not found, Hugh. Where is it?
I deleted it. It was just a karaoke video.

Thompson
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Post by Thompson »

Thompson woke up and took a good pull off his Taaka bottle. He was feeling much better after the lentils. There was a concern though because Badfellow didn’t return for supper. It was now four in the morning and he still hadn’t come home to headquarters. Thompson took another pull off the bottle, not quite as good as the first pull because there wasn’t all that much left. He got nervous and confused if the bottle got low, but then remembered the half pint hidden under his shoes. He used his shoes for a pillow, so the mini half pint was in essence hidden under his pillow.

There was a noise in the distance, a cranking up sort of noise, and the noise was getting closer. It’s the Harley, Thompson realized, and exhaled a sigh of relief. He woke Bug up and told her to heat up some leftover lentils because Badfellow will be here any minute. And a couple pork chops too. Bug put on her thick robe and apron and hopped to it. She really liked Badfellow and wished Thompson had more of his masculine traits, his no nonsense approach, and his big blue hound dog looking eyes. The stripper girls were yawning and stretching. They got up at first light, which in Alaska can be tricky.

Hugh and Dix and Oetts smelled the lentils and they all got up too.
“Talk is cheap, whiskey costs money.” — Harry Caray

Thompson

Post by Thompson »

Breakfast at Tiffany’s. Is that Truman Capote, said Thompson to himself? In Cold Blood is a masterpiece. Capote painted his masterpiece. Then they made a movie from it, and it is a great fucking movie.

Badfellow climbed the stairs and unlocked the door and the stripper girls all came up to hug him and give him smooches and Thompson took another pull from the Taaka and Bug said, Breakfast is served, ladies and gents!

Thompson

Post by Thompson »

Off topic. My dog growled at me. That fucker growled at me. And you know what? That got me thinking about god. Oh yes, I believe in god, with a small G. He is a twisted and hateful son of a bitch, but you know what? god don’t have no mommy.
Last edited by Thompson on Fri Apr 12, 2024 10:32 am, edited 4 times in total.

Thompson

Post by Thompson »

But, the Gang is glad that everybody is here. We are going to Get It Done. Hugh? What you want for supper, said the Bug?

Thompson

Post by Thompson »

Getting back to the rant, god is not great and he is not good. Where is his mother? Lets hear some words from his mother.
Last edited by Thompson on Fri Apr 12, 2024 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thompson

Post by Thompson »

I haven’t thrown up since I first got drunk drinking beer. Shit, that was a million years ago. I just threw up now. It took me completely by surprise.
Last edited by Thompson on Fri Apr 12, 2024 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thompson

Post by Thompson »

I’m deleting.
Last edited by Thompson on Fri Apr 12, 2024 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thompson

Post by Thompson »

More deleting.
Last edited by Thompson on Fri Apr 12, 2024 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thompson

Post by Thompson »

What’s for supper tonight, Thompson said?

I’m really sick of your smart ass attitude, said Bug.

No, I just wanted to know if I’m going to get hot food or room temperature food. You come up here to Alaska and think you can fucking take over in the kitchen. Hugh can cook, you know, he’s just as good or better than you. I’m sick of Your smart ass attitude. If you had left for the bus stop five minutes either way you wouldn’t even be here. And now you are bossing everybody around. I am the boss!

Go away, Thompson, brush your teeth or something, I’m not talking to you!

Oh, thank God! Please don’t. You’re not even part of the Gang. You’re an interloper.

Thompson

Post by Thompson »

Thompson woke up at 3 in the morning like he usually does after a good night’s sleep. Two and a half hours. Luckily he remembered that today is garbage day and put his shoes on. He had previously eaten a room temperature piece of fried chicken and threw it up in his trash can. This puke was stinky so he bagged it up and put it in the big trash can and muscled the big trash can to the curb. Fuck me, he said to himself, if I throw up everything I eat I will surely die. This latest puke was almost effortless and it just came gushing out. Felt good, in a way, and he was in a semi good mood, considering. He grabbed a Budweiser from the ice box and stared at the wall. He liked to stare at the wall, he was sick of tv. He had seen all the Perry Mason episodes at least two times. Badfellow was asleep next to him under his rug, and snoring slightly. Maybe he should turn the boss role over to Badfellow. He did a swell job with the three heists back in Kentucky. He was a professional and Thompson liked his approach to things. Well, we’ll talk it out, he said to himself.

Thompson

Post by Thompson »

Would you like to take over as cook, Thompson said to Hugh? You are a full member of the gang and you don’t go bossing everyone around and I don’t think I’ve ever eaten a better breakfast than your steak and eggs with grits and regular toast.

I don’t know, said Hugh. I have to admit that red sauce of Bug’s was killer. I haven’t much experience with sauces. I might could learn from Bug and open an upscale Italian restaurant back home.

Okay, said Thompson. Just let me know, or let Badfellow know, he is going to take over as boss.

I thought he was boss, said Hugh. No offense, but have you looked in the mirror lately, you don’t look like a boss, you look like a bum.

Thanks, Hugh. But you see, looking like a bum is part of a disguise, which is imperative. We all have to have disguises and we can’t really be seen together. Do you have a disguise?

I could come off as a poet I guess, or school teacher, carry around a thick book all dog eared. I might could smoke a pipe too. I like the idea of lighting it every five six minutes.

Thompson

Post by Thompson »

Do you cook vegetarian or vegan stuff, I’m not sure what the difference is, Thompson said to Hugh. I do know that Bug does not. Nausea is on the way riding his bicycle and he eats that vegan stuff. What is that anyway, nuts and seeds? That’s got to play havoc on the colon.

I do a vegie omelet at the Diner, said Hugh. It’s popular with the girls.

Do we have a rug for Nausea?

Yeah, we got a couple more rugs. I was thinking about taking two rugs, but I would give my second rug to Nausea.

See, that is why you are part of the Gang, Hugh. You think of the Gang first.

Nausea
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Nausea »

Would love to make you some non-sucky vegan food, Thompson. It exists.

Thanks for the rug. Is it Persian? Reminds me of my childhood in the Middle East.
Don't worry. We're in no hurry.

Thompson

Post by Thompson »

Nausea wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2024 4:14 pm
Would love to make you some non-sucky vegan food, Thompson. It exists.

Thanks for the rug. Is it Persian? Reminds me of my childhood in the Middle East.
I don’t know about the rug being Persian. The Eskimo stripper girls provided the rugs. Have you met them yet? I think there is an expression ‘knock your socks off’, which is exactly what they will do. They probably would enjoy that vegan grub. They have healthy appetites them girls. And keen senses of humor. It might be a good idea to bring your bicycle inside so it doesn’t freeze. Bug, said Thompson, put another log on the fire and set another place for supper.