Thompson’s Theories of Diet and Health

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Thompson
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Re: Thompson’s Theories of Diet and Health

Post by Thompson »

Fading fast. Nobody wants to hear that, and they don’t want to see it. It ain’t pretty baby, it’s a real hard road, or a real horny toad, but the rain is gonna fall so pick up your umbrella and stand in line. That’s what you are supposed to do, it’s not that hard.
“Talk is cheap, whiskey costs money.” — Harry Caray

Thompson

Post by Thompson »

Well I boiled another egg. Ten minutes. Put it in ice water. I use ice only for boiled eggs. I had another dream while I fell off of the couch and landed next to the piss bucket. I dreamed . . . How does it go? . . . I saw Saint Augustine / Alive as you or me / fighting for every breath and alone as alone can be.

Thompson

Post by Thompson »

Here come the fucking cops again! I didn’t make a fuss, did I? I’m not in a mood to visit the paddy wagon again. No, fuck this, I’m high-tailing it out of here. I’m going to hide out at Oettinger’s place.

Thompson

Post by Thompson »

Let’s see, if I’m going hide out over at Oettinger’s place I will need some goods. First off I will need some high end or high class booze. There is no such thing as high or low end class booze but everybody thinks they are on high end class booze, but they ain’t. We give a little, me I and Oettinger, we’re not the judging kind. Now if the lady insists on Kettle One then she’s going to fucking pay for it. Imported beer? She’s going to pay for that too.

Well you said you was high class /but that was just a lie/ ya ain’t never caught a rabbit/ and ya ain’t no friend of mine

I got me a friend in Big O. We don’t mess around when it all falls down. We drink what we are given and don’t fucking cry about it!

Thompson

Post by Thompson »

That’s not entirely true. There are some liquids we don’t drink. Water and diet sodas for example. But we are going to make it. We are tough customers and are not going to be fooled by cheap imitations and the like.

Thompson

Post by Thompson »

Well I do drink a little water now and then, doesn’t have to be cold, just wet. And I went outside just now and sat with the cats. I told them about this pain. They seemed to be sympathetic, it’s hard to tell. There are three of them, the cats, two girls and a boy. The pain is bad today.

Thompson

Post by Thompson »

It’s a gonna be a hard day. The good thing is we are are a good ways into it. I do have these cbd gummies that work sorta. I don’t know what to do. The pain is crippling but I can’t go to Hospital. If I go in there I will never come out and that is a fact you can take to the bank. Now, I’ve got a headache, how do I deal with this? To tell you all the truth I’m getting tired of dealing with anything.

Thompson

Post by Thompson »

Well the landlord came over here and Fucked with me. He did not have a shirt on. I asked him why he doesn’t have a shirt on. He said that he doesn’t have to have shirt on because he’s the landlord. I told him to get the fuck away from me and Good Luck evicting me because I’m not leaving without a fight and Fuck You and your Fucking dog.

Thompson

Post by Thompson »

I mean Shit! Now he knows this, I own nothing of value, nothing. The expense to evict me is going to be mighty steep. I’ll see to it all the way down the line. You know what? I’m tired of getting pushed and shoved around by people that think they are somehow superior because they have clean underwear on, or they think they have it on. No, Fuck him twice over

Thompson

Post by Thompson »

After the bad tooth comes a lot of drool. So life eventually is about piss shit and drool.8

Thompson

Post by Thompson »

After the bad tooth comes a lot of drool. So life eventually it’s about who is going to fight who. I’m going to fight that motherfucker and win , and then when I do win, I’m going to fuck his girl. That’s kinda harsh but that’s the way it goes on bbs.drunkard.com

Thompson

Post by Thompson »

Yeah, I’ve been sniffing her underwear for a while now and they smell good, smell like a good girl’s underwear should.

Don’t get me wrong. I’ll fight the next guy who says one bad word about Matilda , and I will smash him down, or at least try to smash him down. Then I will have a vodka neat and figure out my next move.

Thompson

Post by Thompson »

So we have Matilda to think of, and that Fuck of a landlord, and his dog. You play everything by ear, how else can you play it? One advantage that Thompson has is that he can easily beat the shit out of most guys, not so much girls, or dogs, but most guys. Handy trait to have. He moves with his left and jabs with his right. He drinks a simple blended whiskey in a simple rocks glass.

Thompson

Post by Thompson »

I’m not over it yet, but It’s going to have to be. I can’t go over to his side and pound him to a pulp and then let his dog loose and clog up his toilet too. I just can’t do that. I might could pound him to a pulp and leave him there pounded to a pulp.

Thompson

Post by Thompson »

Then I could take his dog for a walk. He never gets one.