The Savages have invaded and must be repelled

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: The Savages have invaded and must be repelled

Post by oettinger »

mistah willies wrote:
Palinka Morningstar wrote:
Savage wrote:I miss Giles. And where do I forward his mail? It's piling up here. I can hardly keep the hamsters from it.
I last saw Giles whilst I was passing a Madrid brothel, he was being ejected, which he took with good graces and, by using the old Paratroopers trick, he tucked and rolled and came up with minor scrapes, he was pretty loaded. He told me that he was involved in some very important research into exciting new cocktails and also using the CERN and LHC to "make the atomically perfect Martini!" He proceeded to "borrow" €50, drain my hip-flask, ankle-flask and emergency flask, before lurching off into the night, where he was soon borne away by time and tide. I watched until I could no longer see him; he did not turn around nor shout any farewells.
I find it heartening that somewhere, out in this delightful world of ours, this beautiful Modern Drunkardist is getting explosively, chaotically blitzed. He's a one of a kind. A freak whose father taught him to spend the family's wealth on dissolution; and proceed to teach by example. Yet he left Giles with a gift more valuable than gold, more precious than diamonds; the ability to extract free drinks and run enormous tabs. A god among men. An adventurer. A playboy. Possibly the last of his kind...

Damn fine exposition.

Dude.
Indeed

I am now in the digging out old threads business too it seems.
Chatboards, I mean the whole internet, brings out the best and the worst in people. That and coffee and cigarettes of course
Drink!

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Oh wow. It was a blast from the past. But Giles, my goodness. Who do you think he could be? >snicker<
like tears in rain

One for the Frog
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by One for the Frog »

Savage wrote:Oh wow. It was a blast from the past. But Giles, my goodness. Who do you think he could be? >snicker<
I had information, but I lost it.