Drugs are bad mmmmkay

This is where you let you can let it all hang out.

Moderators: Badfellow, One for the Frog, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, oettinger, Oggar, Frankennietzsche

User avatar
ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie
Posts: 12213
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:35 pm
Location: Xenia

Re: Drugs are bad mmmmkay

Post by ThirstyDrunk » Sat May 16, 2015 9:28 am

When it comes to drug abuse, I can honestly say that I took it very seriously and explored it very thoroughly
To be fair, I'm drunker than you.

User avatar
Bur
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Posts: 2953
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:55 am
Location: Finland

Re: Drugs are bad mmmmkay

Post by Bur » Sat May 16, 2015 4:54 pm

ThirstyDrunk wrote:When it comes to drug abuse, I can honestly say that I took it very seriously and explored it very thoroughly
So you took my fuckin' relaxants?

User avatar
mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Posts: 6351
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:48 pm
Location: A ship upon the vast ocean of the Mighty MDM
Contact:

Re: Drugs are bad mmmmkay

Post by mistah willies » Sun May 17, 2015 8:25 am

Bur wrote:
ThirstyDrunk wrote:When it comes to drug abuse, I can honestly say that I took it very seriously and explored it very thoroughly
So you took my fuckin' relaxants?
We speak very highly of you. What we say about you when we're high is another matter.

Skal!

User avatar
oettinger
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed
Posts: 9569
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:23 am

Re: Drugs are bad mmmmkay

Post by oettinger » Sun May 17, 2015 8:45 am

mistah willies wrote:
Bur wrote:
ThirstyDrunk wrote:When it comes to drug abuse, I can honestly say that I took it very seriously and explored it very thoroughly
So you took my fuckin' relaxants?
We speak very highly of you. What we say about you when we're high is another matter.

Skal!
How do you know, you are not the spaceguy!

No, that dude is a friggin bastard! I am merely high on life. Now I go to smell some roses. They are black roses, you know.

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant
Posts: 508
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:35 pm
Location: Somewhere in texas

Re: Drugs are bad mmmmkay

Post by givemesomepils » Wed May 27, 2015 1:52 am

frankennietzsche wrote:Here are two things to consider:
Cui bono? Who profits?
When buying anything, there is a chain of events that got that thing to you. In regards to drugs, there are some bad people along that chain that profit. There are many people exploited and harmed to get you those drugs, more than likely. This can also be said for many legal things, from diamonds to coffee.

What harm does the production of that substance cause?
Was that pot grown on a clear cut plot in a National Forrest? Who got the chemical burns making that coke? Again, can be said of many legal things.

Another thing: I seem to remember reading some WS Burroughs piece on the drug war in which he said that it could not be won by eliminating dealers; someone would always step in to supply and profit.

I, personally, don't care what anyone ingests, if they do it of a free will.
this would not be to much of a problem if these drugs, were sold to us legally. we could cut out the need for a large clandestine organization that we require to get us the drug. it is all greed, politics, and ignorance that cause the real problems, not the drug itself.

i think people need to look at the big picture, instead of putting a microscope on the users of whatever illegal drug. they will not be saved by a law telling them they can not use something. the people that are shot every year by the cartels, and and then the gangs that the cartels distribute to, if we moved the demand of more addictive drugs (like cocaine, meth, heroin) to a government supply that would be devastating for them
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." hunter s. thompson god rest his soul

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant
Posts: 508
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:35 pm
Location: Somewhere in texas

Re: Drugs are bad mmmmkay

Post by givemesomepils » Wed May 27, 2015 2:13 am

Palinka wrote:British water supplies have been shown to carry traces of cocaine.
Fortunately, I never touch the stuff, myself.
it's disgusting, fish fuck in it.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." hunter s. thompson god rest his soul

User avatar
Palinka (RIP)
Moderator
Posts: 9793
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2003 7:29 pm
Location: In The Liquor Cabinet

Re: Drugs are bad mmmmkay

Post by Palinka (RIP) » Wed May 27, 2015 2:29 am

givemesomepills wrote:it's disgusting, fish fuck in it.
As has been mentioned previously...
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

User avatar
DivaBitch
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders
Posts: 469
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:26 pm
Location: Nunya

Re: Drugs are bad mmmmkay

Post by DivaBitch » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:53 am

i think all drugs shuold be legilized but it will put to many lawyers aand judges out of work. they are the ones getting rich off of repeet offenders. it a revolvng door for most users. if they were legal it uold cut doen on gang and ileagal crimes. if people want drugs they will get them any ways so legilize it and tax it.
"If it feels good do it again, if it still feels good you're doing it right"
Image Image

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant
Posts: 508
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:35 pm
Location: Somewhere in texas

Re: Drugs are bad mmmmkay

Post by givemesomepils » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:20 am

DivaBitch wrote:i think all drugs shuold be legilized but it will put to many lawyers aand judges out of work. they are the ones getting rich off of repeet offenders. it a revolvng door for most users. if they were legal it uold cut doen on gang and ileagal crimes. if people want drugs they will get them any ways so legilize it and tax it.
thats what i'm saying.except fuck the judges and lawyers ( except the judge that basically gave aslap on the wrist for my dui and possession charges (and dropped the weed charge) to bad he passed away)
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." hunter s. thompson god rest his soul

User avatar
DivaBitch
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders
Posts: 469
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:26 pm
Location: Nunya

Re: Drugs are bad mmmmkay

Post by DivaBitch » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:05 pm

givemesomepils wrote:
DivaBitch wrote:i think all drugs shuold be legilized but it will put to many lawyers aand judges out of work. they are the ones getting rich off of repeet offenders. it a revolvng door for most users. if they were legal it uold cut doen on gang and ileagal crimes. if people want drugs they will get them any ways so legilize it and tax it.
thats what i'm saying.except fuck the judges and lawyers ( except the judge that basically gave aslap on the wrist for my dui and possession charges (and dropped the weed charge) to bad he passed away)
karma is a bitch
"If it feels good do it again, if it still feels good you're doing it right"
Image Image

User avatar
Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie
Posts: 12352
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2003 9:13 pm
Location: Master of the Meatloaf Winds
Contact:

Re: Drugs are bad mmmmkay

Post by Frankennietzsche » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:17 pm

Again, I think that you are fuzzy on this whole "karma" thing.
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

User avatar
DivaBitch
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders
Posts: 469
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:26 pm
Location: Nunya

Re: Drugs are bad mmmmkay

Post by DivaBitch » Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:01 pm

Frankennietzsche wrote:Again, I think that you are fuzzy on this whole "karma" thing.
keep it up .....just rember.........karma will get you in the end. Jesus told me that. its in the bible
"If it feels good do it again, if it still feels good you're doing it right"
Image Image

User avatar
Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie
Posts: 12352
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2003 9:13 pm
Location: Master of the Meatloaf Winds
Contact:

Re: Drugs are bad mmmmkay

Post by Frankennietzsche » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:23 pm

“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

User avatar
DivaBitch
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders
Posts: 469
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:26 pm
Location: Nunya

Re: Drugs are bad mmmmkay

Post by DivaBitch » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:57 am

i was not aruond in the 80s cuold you tell me what it was like in the old days
"If it feels good do it again, if it still feels good you're doing it right"
Image Image

User avatar
Badfellow
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed
Posts: 8186
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:05 pm
Location: Inside the Ethyl Molecule

Re: Drugs are bad mmmmkay

Post by Badfellow » Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:06 pm

Back in the olden days of the 1980s, the weed really sucked unless you knew the dude that had the Maui Wowie and Willy's Wonder, and cocaine was all the rage at the parties and clubs. There was also orange blotter and green pyramid gels if you cared to trip. Prescription meds were a dime a dozen, nowhere nearly as restricted as today (I carried around a bottle of demerol in high school for migraine headaches). And, of course, there was booze, booze, booze.

Does that help?
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

Post Reply