Feminism

This is where you let you can let it all hang out.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, One for the Frog, Frankennietzsche

Palinka (RIP)

Re: Feminism

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

Oh dear gods (and many thanks to our friends over at Something Awful for shining a light on these dwellers beneath rocks), just take a look at the abject horror that is AVFM (A.K.A. Misogyny writ large).

What a bunch of utter arse these morons propound.
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

Here's a big surprise, it turns out that Online Gaming isn't very nice, if you are a woman.
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
ドロンケン
ImageImage

mikegj1077
Souse
Souse

Post by mikegj1077 »

How come your username is green and everyone else's is black? Are you trying to control us? I am for women's rights but you don't have to rug it in our faces. I just finished my Mr. Boston rum so forgive me if I am out of line.

Palinka (RIP)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

mikegj1077 wrote:How come your username is green and everyone else's is black?...
My name is in green because the creator and owner of this Board; FKR (Slurred Be His Name), chose me to be one of the Global Moderators.

If you look at the front page or click on "The Team" you'll see that there are seven Global Moderators, two Site Administrators and three Forum Moderators.

We aren't here to "control" or "rub anyone's faces in it", just to keep the peace and to stop the Board being overrun with "adbots". However, if someone does behave abusively then they are likely to receive a Board Warning (initially) or a Ban. FKR (Slurred Be His Name) has decided upon this and so it shall be.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

Crimson
Booze Head
Booze Head

Post by Crimson »

I'm a radical feminist, but I don't feel like discussing it with every idiot misogynist and his father - in a bar or on-line. I'm here to get drunk.

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

Crimson wrote:I'm a radical feminist, but I don't feel like discussing it with every idiot misogynist and his father - in a bar or on-line. I'm here to get drunk.
Attagirl!
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

peetie44 wrote:
Crimson wrote:I'm a radical feminist, but I don't feel like discussing it with every idiot misogynist and his father - in a bar or on-line. I'm here to get drunk.
Attagirl!
That's what I like, a broad who knows when to shut up and drink.
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

Veen
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by Veen »

ThirstyDrunk wrote:
peetie44 wrote:
Attagirl!
That's what I like, a broad who knows when to shut up and drink.
To Crimson, because ouch: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=nearest+burn+ward