Grrrr, sport

This is where you let you can let it all hang out.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, One for the Frog, Frankennietzsche

coqui_chris
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Grrrr, sport

Post by coqui_chris »

Did anyone see that Lions vs Eagles game? You'll never see a game like that again. Kickoffs were legal and kicks were legally returned for home runs. Running plays were legal, frequent, and home runs. Turnovers, fumbles, tackling. Two-point conversions when chip-shot extra points became uncertainties. You won't ever see another game like that when the cluster-fuck of fantasy football OCD Redzone assholes combines with liberal crybaby concussion pussies for the perfect storm of censuring everything we know about football and reducing it to some kind of Skill Combine every given sunday.

If you can't take bullying and aggressive, entitled jerkoffs, don't play pro sports. There are still pet shops you can work at. Or the Gap.
"To avoid criticism: Do nothing, Say nothing, Be nothing" - Fred Shero

"You hear players, media people say it's tough to play in Philly in front of these fans. To those people, I say, you didn't have the guts to succeed here." - John Kruk

Resident Asshole
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Grrrr, sport

Post by Resident Asshole »

Haha as a Lions fan that game was amazing but I knew they were fucked from the start. As soon as they started playing indoors I knew they wouldn't be able to handle weather like that.

My favorite part was that the TVs looked like we were watching something from the 70s. HD went right out the window and the snow looked like *snow* as in antenna interference on the screen.
Bourbon is my blood.

"Gren Label will rock on the show for me." bot rehan507

"women want to better express themselves. Dress up as their own performance this will be a lack of confidence." bot clshoo348

select backwards to God, his safekeeping a weapon homeopathy bold deed, president each opposite's cervix. bot klmn619

Resident Asshole

Re: Grrrr, sport

Post by Resident Asshole »

Apologies to anyone who was offended by my comments on the game, I come from a hockey background where everyone is equal but no one is immune to locker room comments. At the end of the day we all buy the free guy a beer if he pulled his goalie and if you get that you surely won't be offended. Labatts all around! Again, no offense intended. I had to make 5 edits b/c I can't type now. F-ing Flogging Molly makes me drink whiskey.
Bourbon is my blood.

"Gren Label will rock on the show for me." bot rehan507

"women want to better express themselves. Dress up as their own performance this will be a lack of confidence." bot clshoo348

select backwards to God, his safekeeping a weapon homeopathy bold deed, president each opposite's cervix. bot klmn619

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Watching sports drunk is always maddening to me.
A) we won, but i can`t really remeber how the next day... missed the best parts, don`t wanna rewach because all the excitement is gone
B) we lost, waking up drunk and having this stupid feeling something went terribly wrong the night before, don`t wanna rewatch, because point A) is in full effect

point is, I can watch soccer in a drunken stupor, just 2 or 3 goals and that`s it. But my main sport basketball is just to difficult to follow while soused, I often end up gloued to the screen just figuering out where the heck the damn ball is...
Drink!

peetie44
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by peetie44 »

Fucking Lions...
"Man i once bought $101 worth of insect candy because it was free shipping on orders over 100 bucks." -- ThirstyDrunk

"I wanted a shark high on crack dumped into a piranha tank! I wanted college AD's to pull their human faces off, then dive at each other's lizard throats!" -- waahoohah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q01p7k6T ... e=youtu.be

OtisCampbell
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by OtisCampbell »

None of those teams were drunk. Losers.
Pipe down, Otis!!!!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Mavericks won tonight, I`m very drunk, life is good.
Drink!

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

One of my all time favorites. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keon_Clark
"He added that he "never played a game undrunk" during his NBA career, and usually drank during halftime"
Drink!