Making a Stand For Lies, Criminality and the Easy Life!

This is where you let you can let it all hang out.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, One for the Frog, Frankennietzsche

Palinka (RIP)

Making a Stand For Lies, Criminality and the Easy Life!

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

Britain's top ten badly behaved Members of Parliament.

The Palace of Westminster, it's like a big trough and all the big, fat piggies are trying to get their snouts further and further in.
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: Making a Stand For Lies, Criminality and the Easy Life!

Post by mistah willies »

Educating the mind indeed. Yet, that Knight Paxton at least spread the wealth...

"7.Sir William Paxton tried to buy the borough seat of Carmarthen in 1802 with 11,070 breakfasts, 36,901 dinners, 25,275 gallons of ale and 11,068 bottles of spirits..."

Nice attempt, at least

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

I was born into the wrong bloodline again, barely can afford a breakfast of beer, then reading this
Drink!

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

oettinger wrote:I was born into the wrong bloodline again, barely can afford a breakfast of beer, then reading this
We know the wrong people out there I guess. Need to be friends of rich bastards maybe

nic the chick
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders

Post by nic the chick »

it's no different on the other side of the world. there is an inherent problem with overpaying people who are making the laws that affect us every day, while not holding them truly responsible to the people they represent. if they were on high school administrator salaries or even nurse's pay, there would be a different breed of folk pursuing careers in lawmaking.

world leaders need to begin answering to the people they're supposed to be working for.
this is why i'm currently loving the protests in venezuela. the citizens REFUSE to bow to government greed and corruption.
For a forreal party, you needs to be takin a mirror off of the wall and shit.
~anonymous

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

nic the chick wrote:it's no different on the other side of the world. there is an inherent problem with overpaying people who are making the laws that affect us every day, while not holding them truly responsible to the people they represent. if they were on high school administrator salaries or even nurse's pay, there would be a different breed of folk pursuing careers in lawmaking.

world leaders need to begin answering to the people they're supposed to be working for.
this is why i'm currently loving the protests in venezuela. the citizens REFUSE to bow to government greed and corruption.
Something something...this is why I am a staunch supporteer of my Representative Jim Yarmouth. He was rich when he got elected. He donates his paycheck to local charities.

The big hipocracy from most of these ass whipes is in regards to healthcare: they get government funded coverage and some of thme vote agin us getting it. Fuck them.
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Used to be this:

The honor of being considered well-esteemed and reputable enough to be elected by a majority of constituents to a leadership position was enough pay in itself.

Honor was enough.

You hold your paying job, and also, you work for the All Of Us in the policy field because that is the good work in and of itself.

Somehow, such a thing got lost along the path.

Some folks still ascribe to such an ideal of honor.

I do.

I truly do.