How The News works (part 4,302)

This is where you let you can let it all hang out.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, One for the Frog, Frankennietzsche

Palinka (RIP)

How The News works (part 4,302)

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

The truth behind the "Random Islamic Scare-Story Generator" (© R.Murderduck)
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: How The News works (part 4,302)

Post by mistah willies »

Just had a very cool conversation with an Ojibwe fellow and a Gaelic-speaking man of the land of Ire. We circled around like Crows, and settled down on the roadkill of the English parochial school system: the system of separation, assimilation, oppression and conquer. It spans centuries.

Also, Ojibwe speak the same Wabanaki language as do I. Except, of course, after seven hundred years since they left what is currently known as "The State Of Maine" it appears that they have developed their own dialect. They sound like the Great Lakes, and evidently, I sound like a Mainah.

Now for my fourth morning beer.

How odd to travel to the west coast to find the connection to ancestors in the middle of the land, originating from the eastern coast.

Can we drink now? ---peetie44
At rock bottom, there is no down. ---The Oett
^ ^ ^ Yes his entire cutlery set and all utensils are made from assorted broken bottles.--- The Artful Detective
Just remember Hugh: a good cocktail in a shitty glass is better that a shitty cocktail in a pretty glass.---The Badfellow
I'll buy the first round if you promise to stop being a cunt. --- Dear Booze