Now they are trying to shame us!

This is where you let you can let it all hang out.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, One for the Frog, Frankennietzsche

Palinka (RIP)

Now they are trying to shame us!

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

A new webshite, called "Caught Drunk", has opened where people are offered £50 to upload pictures and videos of their friends, family and/or random strangers who are staggering or puking drunk. One of the founders of this webshite has openly said that they got the idea from ISIS pictures and videos.

Great Booze, what the fuck is the World coming to? Remember what FKR (Slurred Be His Name) says, "Be Plowed! Be Proud!*" Words to live by, my friends.

N.B. Clicking on the link in the first sentence will take you to their webshite. If you would prefer not to help them receive advertising money, through all the visitors registered as having visited their webshite, then click here to see the Google search about this webshite, including links to various commentaries.

* Along with, "Say it loud, say it plowed!"
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

Bur
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Re: Now they are trying to shame us!

Post by Bur »

Hmm. Seems like there is money to be made.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

I don`t know for other countries but here in germany you own the "right to your own picture". Should some dickhead take a pic or a video even of me falling out off some bar I can sue his ass should he not take the stuff offline.
Drink!

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

oettinger wrote:I don`t know for other countries but here in germany you own the "right to your own picture". Should some dickhead take a pic or a video even of me falling out off some bar I can sue his ass should he not take the stuff offline.

Damn.

I've been posting all of these images of you on Drinkerest. You will steal my teepee

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

They pay me money for pics of my drunk friends? They'll also pay my drunk friends for pics of drunk me? This sounds like a new way for me to fund my drinking. We should show them there is no shame in this but thanks for paying me to keep this going in perpetuity. Flood them with pics so they can flood us with booze funds!
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

^ ^ ^