Thoughts On Trump and The Freak Show That Surrounds Him?

This is where you let you can let it all hang out.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, One for the Frog, Frankennietzsche

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: Thoughts On Trump and The Freak Show That Surrounds Him?

Post by Badfellow »

Bacchus is my parachute for when I jump from the downward spiraling jumbo jet that is humanity.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

Tarcek
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by Tarcek »

As a non-american who doesn't really care who wins the election, i think y'all have the same problem we do.
All your candidates suck. Its like the political parties were replaced by the international histrionics commission.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histrioni ... y_disorder

Correct me if i'm wrong. Im just a drunk watching from across the ocean, what do i know.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Tarcek wrote:As a non-american who doesn't really care who wins the election, i think y'all have the same problem we do.
All your candidates suck. Its like the political parties were replaced by the international histrionics commission.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histrioni ... y_disorder

Correct me if i'm wrong. Im just a drunk watching from across the ocean, what do i know.
Angela Merkel can stick her fat ass into chief operator of germany as long as her period is drying out. Horrible
Drink!

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

No one here has a clue why Trump has caused such a groundswell of support. Could it be he is pulling the covers off the embedded establishment that began with the last term of Reagan through the Bushes and Clinton terms? This embedded establishment has created a de facto dictatorship in the US. The evidence is that policies that began with H.W. Bush are still in effect today. It doesn't matter who is president, they are merely puppets from a two party system vying for control of Slavery Inc. These globalist agendas such as trade treaties and open borders have only drained the wealth from the US and plunged us more deeply into debt. This debt is now endangering the functioning of the Anglo-American financial system by forcing all markets into a bubble where more and more cheap borrowed money is looking for a return.

Trump is exposing all this exploitation by the very elite. They have never had it so good. There are fewer people today in the work force than in 1978 and the population has grown since. Trump is leading the way in a rebellion. This country is in danger of collapsing because their looting is coming to an end. Not one of the candidates from either party are talking back because they are owned. They want the big government and welfare for corporations. They want the little people stripped of their rights because of terrorism. The banks are set to confiscate your deposits if they should have a default like 2008. Yes you remember that? Nothing was fixed and more money was printed. The chickens are coming home to roost.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Lush City wrote:No one here has a clue why Trump has caused such a groundswell of support. Could it be he is pulling the covers off the embedded establishment that began with the last term of Reagan through the Bushes and Clinton terms? This embedded establishment has created a de facto dictatorship in the US. The evidence is that policies that began with H.W. Bush are still in effect today. It doesn't matter who is president, they are merely puppets from a two party system vying for control of Slavery Inc. These globalist agendas such as trade treaties and open borders have only drained the wealth from the US and plunged us more deeply into debt. This debt is now endangering the functioning of the Anglo-American financial system by forcing all markets into a bubble where more and more cheap borrowed money is looking for a return.

Trump is exposing all this exploitation by the very elite. They have never had it so good. There are fewer people today in the work force than in 1978 and the population has grown since. Trump is leading the way in a rebellion. This country is in danger of collapsing because their looting is coming to an end. Not one of the candidates from either party are talking back because they are owned. They want the big government and welfare for corporations. They want the little people stripped of their rights because of terrorism. The banks are set to confiscate your deposits if they should have a default like 2008. Yes you remember that? Nothing was fixed and more money was printed. The chickens are coming home to roost.
Tough pill to swallow to tell all these old people that they bet on the wrong horse and were lied to all the damn time.
Get out off here alive with a nice job in some corporation and let your successor deal with it they tell themselfes.
Drink!

GraveyardShiftChuck
Hooch Hound
Hooch Hound

Post by GraveyardShiftChuck »

Lush City: Ooooh, please. Trump's not really an economic nationalist - he's been playing the globalist game to the hilt. For instance, remember those suits of his he sold at Macy's? Did this economic nationalist told them to have them made in America by American firms, and providing American jobs? Of course not. He had them made in the same countries he wants to start trade wars with now - China and Mexico. Mr. "Build a border wall" has knowingly hired illegal aliens for his hotels, golf courses, etc. It was only after that girl was killed by an illegal alien that Trump started that anti-illegal alien business and finally got some traction in the polls.
May you all be hung, drawn and quartered!
Yes, HUNG - with gold and jewels,
DRAWN - in a coach and four,
and QUARTERED - in the finest homes in the land.

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

GraveyardShiftChuck wrote:Lush City: Ooooh, please. Trump's not really an economic nationalist - he's been playing the globalist game to the hilt. For instance, remember those suits of his he sold at Macy's? Did this economic nationalist told them to have them made in America by American firms, and providing American jobs? Of course not. He had them made in the same countries he wants to start trade wars with now - China and Mexico. Mr. "Build a border wall" has knowingly hired illegal aliens for his hotels, golf courses, etc. It was only after that girl was killed by an illegal alien that Trump started that anti-illegal alien business and finally got some traction in the polls.
Well, I was only laying out the basic message of the Trump phenomenon. The point is he's pulling the covers on the defacto dictatorship we are living under and his financial empire is imploding because there is less middle class people with discretionary incomes to patronize his businesses. Way less so he is doing what he needs to do to save it and that is to run for president to change the course and direction of this runaway train that is off the tracks. He probably won't be able to do it so you better be prepared for what is coming down the pike.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Badfellow wrote:Bacchus is my parachute for when I jump from the downward spiraling jumbo jet that is humanity.

Up for an Emma Goldman style off grid group?
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Patchez wrote:
Badfellow wrote:Bacchus is my parachute for when I jump from the downward spiraling jumbo jet that is humanity.

Do you mean group grope?

AntonArkydivich
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by AntonArkydivich »

Lush City wrote:
Patchez wrote:

Do you mean group grope?
Off the grid group grope? I got some land in the sticks in Alaska. We could fortify the perimeter with empty liquor bottles.
Making my own city lights out of bourbon and the stars of a barroom fight.
- Josh Ritter

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

^ ^ ^

HA!

I'm beating Lush city to the point he will make. HAARP owns weather controlling devices operated by NASA up there.

I think that's what he would say...

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

And the guys from M.A.S.K. toyed too much with the german gene-code and created gay hitler, GHAITLER!
Drink!

AntonArkydivich
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by AntonArkydivich »

mistah willies wrote:^ ^ ^

HA!

I'm beating Lush city to the point he will make. HAARP owns weather controlling devices operated by NASA up there.

I think that's what he would say...

My mom worked there, my grandparents live thirty-forty miles away. They shut it down. I think the university of Alaska purchased it. Couldn't make gay hitlers fast enough to overthrow the Martian Jew conspiracy propagated by the lizard coalition
Making my own city lights out of bourbon and the stars of a barroom fight.
- Josh Ritter

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

You're talking about reptilians. They are here among us and they are shape shifters.

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"