Thoughts On Trump and The Freak Show That Surrounds Him?

This is where you let you can let it all hang out.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, One for the Frog, Frankennietzsche

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Re: Thoughts On Trump and The Freak Show That Surrounds Him?

Post by Lush City »

Sorry to add straight clear thought to the debate, but it doesn't matter what you think in your little drunken minds, Trump has warned time and again we are headed to a global collapse. So, laugh and debauch, fuck if I care but it's all happening now before the election and the Democrat party in power is going to look like shit.

But Trump will lose because Democrats will offer free money at the expense of the 'wealthy' until they all leave the country then it will be poverty for everyone. That was the goal over 50yrs. ago. It's called the NWO feudalism.

So, if you want total enslavement, don't vote for Trump.
Trump is running for President because his business empire is going to collapse if there is no middle class with discretionary spending. That is where the current economy is headed. That's where the GOPe want it. They are in bed with the Democrats. Wake the fuck up or don't post such provocative threads.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Lush City wrote:Sorry to add straight clear thought to the debate, but it doesn't matter what you think in your little drunken minds, Trump has warned time and again we are headed to a global collapse. So, laugh and debauch, fuck if I care but it's all happening now before the election and the Democrat party in power is going to look like shit.

But Trump will lose because Democrats will offer free money at the expense of the 'wealthy' until they all leave the country then it will be poverty for everyone. That was the goal over 50yrs. ago. It's called the NWO feudalism.

Trump is running for President because his business empire is going to collapse if there is no middle class with discretionary spending. That is where the current economy is headed. That's where the GOPe want it. They are in bed with the Democrats. Wake the fuck up or don't post such provocative threads.
One has to wonder how they think future will look like. Some thousands of them living in gated communities while the rest is patiently doing all the shit work outside?
Drink!

AntonArkydivich
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by AntonArkydivich »

oettinger wrote:
Lush City wrote:Sorry to add straight clear thought to the debate, but it doesn't matter what you think in your little drunken minds, Trump has warned time and again we are headed to a global collapse. So, laugh and debauch, fuck if I care but it's all happening now before the election and the Democrat party in power is going to look like shit.

One has to wonder how they think future will look like. Some thousands of them living in gated communities while the rest is patiently doing all the shit work outside?
Shit, take a drive through a city like LA. That's already how it is.
Making my own city lights out of bourbon and the stars of a barroom fight.
- Josh Ritter

Chimneyfish
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Chimneyfish »

AntonArkydivich wrote:Shit, take a drive through a city like LA. That's already how it is.
I'm pretty anti-Trump but driving through LA is the only time I start to think he may be right about that wall.

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

I don't know... he seems to be a kinder, gentler Trump as of late, almost kind of cuddly in a grotesque way. I believe his subliminal hypno-signals are now starting to take effect. I'm actually considering voting for him. There's a revolver in the desk drawer. If you find this note, please donate my liquor cabinet to the FNZ 2020 campaign; they're going to need it.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

AntonArkydivich
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard

Post by AntonArkydivich »

Chimneyfish wrote:
AntonArkydivich wrote:Shit, take a drive through a city like LA. That's already how it is.
I'm pretty anti-Trump but driving through LA is the only time I start to think he may be right about that wall.
Naw man, most of the Mexicans in LA work their asses off. They percentage of "bad" Mexicans is the same as any other racial demographic, including whitey. I was just trying to say that the income gap in some of these big cities is already pretty huge, and a lot of people seem to support that.
Making my own city lights out of bourbon and the stars of a barroom fight.
- Josh Ritter

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

The Campbell Soup swilling, slack-jowelled, Innsmouthian blob fish monster is out of the race for human...er...president.
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Now we got dese two against the T-Rump.

Looks like interesting times ahead

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

AntonArkydivich wrote:
Chimneyfish wrote:
Naw man, most of the Mexicans in LA work their asses off. They percentage of "bad" Mexicans is the same as any other racial demographic, including whitey. I was just trying to say that the income gap in some of these big cities is already pretty huge, and a lot of people seem to support that.
If you look at the numbers the illegal population in California consume more in free handouts than they contribute. They are sending their money back home so it is taken out of the local economy most of it in cash payments unknown to the IRS. They are even giving the illegals social security numbers so they can claim credits and refunds for money they never paid. Mine was hacked and I had to file an identity theft return with them. But it's all good. Let's have them all come over.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Lush City wrote:
If you look at the numbers the illegal population in California consume more in free handouts than they contribute. They are sending their money back home so it is taken out of the local economy most of it in cash payments unknown to the IRS. They are even giving the illegals social security numbers so they can claim credits and refunds for money they never paid. Mine was hacked and I had to file an identity theft return with them. But it's all good. Let's have them all come over.
But selling Coca Cola TM and other stuff over there and all that shit that NAFTA brough is fine with you?
The coin flips both sides ya know
Drink!

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Tronald Dump, he's just a chump
And we can't use the pump 'caus the vandal stole the handle,

Lush City
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill

Post by Lush City »

Trump is the wake up call to all Americans. If you don't hear it then you are part of the problem. I doubt if he can save us from what is coming. All he cares about is a dwindling middle class that doesn't have discretionary cash to patronize his businesses. He is losing money. Can't blame him for wanting to change the bullshit.

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

You are either delusional or trolling.
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

Frankennietzsche wrote:You are either delusional or trolling.
Cut him some slack. Lush is a very likable and knowledgeable guy.
Still, sometimes he reminds me of this
Drink!

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Look, I never said Cobra Commander was a bad guy. I'm sure he has his redeeming qualities too. I just don't think he'd make a good president.