Boozie's fine, in case ya were wondering

This is where you let you can let it all hang out.

Moderators: Badfellow, One for the Frog, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, oettinger, Oggar, Frankennietzsche

User avatar
NYDingbat
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski
Posts: 4064
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:56 pm
Location: Face up. I think.

Boozie's fine, in case ya were wondering

Post by NYDingbat » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:02 pm

Thank God neither Boozie nor any of his loved ones were murdered nor injured in the horror in Nice.

Just thought I'd provide an update in case anyone was concerned.
"I don't start the day. I continue the night."
- mistah willies

"What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch?"
- W.C. Fields

User avatar
Badfellow
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed
Posts: 8182
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:05 pm
Location: Inside the Ethyl Molecule

Re: Boozie's fine, in case ya were wondering

Post by Badfellow » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:48 pm

Just heard about this and am glad to hear he's okay. Thanks for sharing the news Dingbat.

You're in our thoughts, mon Capitan.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

User avatar
mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Posts: 6346
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:48 pm
Location: A ship upon the vast ocean of the Mighty MDM
Contact:

Re: Boozie's fine, in case ya were wondering

Post by mistah willies » Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:53 pm

Indeed.

simply had no idea how to represent our collective horror for the behavior of a single asshole

for his actions that come from a bunch of devils who pursue their own glory at the sake of all human life.

such self-pride. such arrogance. such disgrace. such hell awaits them.

Those who have perished lived a better life, and were enjoying our human existence at the moment that the miserable cellar dweller tried to make a name for himself.

Shame.

Fuck you to hell.

User avatar
oettinger
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed
Posts: 9562
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:23 am

Re: Boozie's fine, in case ya were wondering

Post by oettinger » Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:36 pm

I know, you were busy staging that violent revolution in the fascistic cop-land that once was called turkey.
I do not remember posting that ^^^
Image

User avatar
NYDingbat
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski
Posts: 4064
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:56 pm
Location: Face up. I think.

Re: Boozie's fine, in case ya were wondering

Post by NYDingbat » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:01 pm

mistah willies wrote:Indeed.

simply had no idea how to represent our collective horror for the behavior of a single asshole

for his actions that come from a bunch of devils who pursue their own glory at the sake of all human life.

such self-pride. such arrogance. such disgrace. such hell awaits them.

Those who have perished lived a better life, and were enjoying our human existence at the moment that the miserable cellar dweller tried to make a name for himself.

Shame.

Fuck you to hell.
Quite eloquent, as always, sir. But you left out islamic terrorist.
"I don't start the day. I continue the night."
- mistah willies

"What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch?"
- W.C. Fields

User avatar
Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie
Posts: 12352
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2003 9:13 pm
Location: Master of the Meatloaf Winds
Contact:

Re: Boozie's fine, in case ya were wondering

Post by Frankennietzsche » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:06 pm

It really wasn't very Nice.


Too soon?
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

User avatar
Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski
Posts: 4876
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:28 pm

Re: Boozie's fine, in case ya were wondering

Post by Mr Boozificator » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:23 pm

You wouldn't know but I have been fighting just that for over two years now. Many similar situations were avoided. This one got through. I am Irate.
I have had to sacrifice many things including my time with you. I will sacrifice even more just to make them bleed. I raise my glass to you all and thank you for your support.
This is not over and they will know our wrath.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

User avatar
NYDingbat
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski
Posts: 4064
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:56 pm
Location: Face up. I think.

Re: Boozie's fine, in case ya were wondering

Post by NYDingbat » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:26 pm

Mr Boozificator wrote:You wouldn't know but I have been fighting just that for over two years now. Many similar situations were avoided. This one got through. I am Irate.
I have had to sacrifice many things including my time with you. I will sacrifice even more just to make them bleed. I raise my glass to you all and thank you for your support.
This is not over and they will know our wrath.
God bless you, Capt. Boozificator and may He give you a sharp mind and a sure hand when dealing with these savages.
"I don't start the day. I continue the night."
- mistah willies

"What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch?"
- W.C. Fields

User avatar
oettinger
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed
Posts: 9562
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:23 am

Re: Boozie's fine, in case ya were wondering

Post by oettinger » Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:05 am

NYDingbat wrote:
Mr Boozificator wrote:You wouldn't know but I have been fighting just that for over two years now. Many similar situations were avoided. This one got through. I am Irate.
I have had to sacrifice many things including my time with you. I will sacrifice even more just to make them bleed. I raise my glass to you all and thank you for your support.
This is not over and they will know our wrath.
God bless you, Capt. Boozificator and may He give you a sharp mind and a sure hand when dealing with these savages.
I strongly disagree.
Boozy, what is the chance that you hit the one that did this inhuman shit in Nizza?
I absolutely understand your point of view but I think more violence leads to even more violence.
Take a look at the Ukranian march towards peace that is taking place right now. NATO media tries to ignore it, tellling...
I`m no hippy or relegious person what so ever but this is great.
The right wingers are scared to shoot the masses that just want peace.

I hope we can drink one day and discuss this very topic further, you be my guest
I do not remember posting that ^^^
Image

User avatar
Mr Boozificator
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski
Posts: 4876
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:28 pm

Re: Boozie's fine, in case ya were wondering

Post by Mr Boozificator » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:47 am

oettinger wrote:
NYDingbat wrote:
Mr Boozificator wrote:You wouldn't know but I have been fighting just that for over two years now. Many similar situations were avoided. This one got through. I am Irate.
I have had to sacrifice many things including my time with you. I will sacrifice even more just to make them bleed. I raise my glass to you all and thank you for your support.
This is not over and they will know our wrath.
God bless you, Capt. Boozificator and may He give you a sharp mind and a sure hand when dealing with these savages.
I strongly disagree.
Boozy, what is the chance that you hit the one that did this inhuman shit in Nizza?
I absolutely understand your point of view but I think more violence leads to even more violence.
Take a look at the Ukranian march towards peace that is taking place right now. NATO media tries to ignore it, tellling...
I`m no hippy or relegious person what so ever but this is great.
The right wingers are scared to shoot the masses that just want peace.

I hope we can drink one day and discuss this very topic further, you be my guest
With the correct intel, the chances are 100%. Been there, done that.
Mindless violence calls for more violence, but removing the perpetrators one after the other only brings peace and deterrence. History has taught us various things and one of them is that people don't need you to provide them with a reason to kill you or try to dominate you, they do that very naturally.
"I never want to go to bed if there are still beers in the fridge, but then I am always hopeful that there are beers left in there when I wake up.". Thirstydrunk.

"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one." Voltaire

"The prince of darkness is a gentleman." Shakespeare.

User avatar
oettinger
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed
Posts: 9562
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:23 am

Re: Boozie's fine, in case ya were wondering

Post by oettinger » Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:58 pm

That seems to be sad but true.

I`m always at a loss how greedy people can be.


Btw, I NEED more vodka!
I do not remember posting that ^^^
Image

User avatar
Badfellow
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed
Posts: 8182
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:05 pm
Location: Inside the Ethyl Molecule

Re: Boozie's fine, in case ya were wondering

Post by Badfellow » Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:38 pm

I'll save the "NATO should wipe the motherfuckers out" talk for another thread. In the meantime, as a fellow Drunkard, I will raise my drink and pay proper respect to the victims. France has been hit hard lately, and my heart grieves for her. Vive la France, mon frere. Nous sommes avec vous.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

User avatar
NYDingbat
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski
Posts: 4064
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:56 pm
Location: Face up. I think.

Re: Boozie's fine, in case ya were wondering

Post by NYDingbat » Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:50 pm

oettinger wrote:
NYDingbat wrote:
Mr Boozificator wrote:You wouldn't know but I have been fighting just that for over two years now. Many similar situations were avoided. This one got through. I am Irate.
I have had to sacrifice many things including my time with you. I will sacrifice even more just to make them bleed. I raise my glass to you all and thank you for your support.
This is not over and they will know our wrath.
God bless you, Capt. Boozificator and may He give you a sharp mind and a sure hand when dealing with these savages.
I strongly disagree.
Boozy, what is the chance that you hit the one that did this inhuman shit in Nizza?
I absolutely understand your point of view but I think more violence leads to even more violence.
Take a look at the Ukranian march towards peace that is taking place right now. NATO media tries to ignore it, tellling...
I`m no hippy or relegious person what so ever but this is great.
The right wingers are scared to shoot the masses that just want peace.

I hope we can drink one day and discuss this very topic further, you be my guest
Oettinger, you are the absolute making of a victim.

You're an idiot. Violence ends violence. You see Japan or Germany fuckin' with the US of A lately? And if we didn't have a fucking America hating, Marxist scumbag in office ISIS wouldn't exist and all these "refugees" wouldn't either. Stop living in some fucking dreamland. Get your shit together. People fight. We always will. Get the fuck over it.
"I don't start the day. I continue the night."
- mistah willies

"What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch?"
- W.C. Fields

User avatar
Badfellow
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed
Posts: 8182
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:05 pm
Location: Inside the Ethyl Molecule

Re: Boozie's fine, in case ya were wondering

Post by Badfellow » Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:07 am

NYDingbat wrote:...Marxist scumbag in office ISIS wouldn't exist and all these "refugees" wouldn't either...

Really, I'd love to see how this turns out.
But if that's the direction it's going, please take it down to Politics, Whining and Other Bullshit.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

User avatar
ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie
Posts: 12210
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:35 pm
Location: Xenia

Re: Boozie's fine, in case ya were wondering

Post by ThirstyDrunk » Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:36 am

Cheers, mon ami.
To be fair, I'm drunker than you.

Post Reply