Why I never married.

This is where you let you can let it all hang out.

Moderators: Badfellow, One for the Frog, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, oettinger, Oggar, Frankennietzsche

User avatar
Lush City
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski
Posts: 4079
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:55 pm
Location: Nearest tiki lounge

Re: Why I never married.

Post by Lush City » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:35 am

You don't need to be married. Simply 'cohabitating' for any length of time in Cali will be enough to qualify for a 'palimony' suit. Just thank Lee Marvin for the precedence.
Image

Image
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.
Image

User avatar
oettinger
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed
Posts: 9879
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:23 am

Re: Why I never married.

Post by oettinger » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:57 am

I am an advocate for monopolymonganism,
you can beat your significant other down to the bones, but after fucking a whole lot of others, you always crawl back cause he or she will still be there in a messy pool of blood and fear.
I do not remember posting that ^^^
Image

User avatar
Casual Binger
Lord of Benders
Lord of Benders
Posts: 396
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:19 pm
Location: NSW, Australia

Re: Why I never married.

Post by Casual Binger » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:06 pm

If you never married bcause you anticipated it would end in divorce, then yeah, it probably would.

Do they have same sex marriage in California? What goes down with alimony etc. with that? Marriage is about legal transfer of assets to family members. Traditionally, this meant having children who were legally recognised and could inherit your property. I guess transferring all your assets to your childless spouse is a novel approach. They do say California is a progressive state. At least, that's what serial killer played by John Malkovich in Con Air said. Maybe that's why there's no foie gras and "fascists" can't speak at Berkeley.

User avatar
Lush City
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski
Posts: 4079
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:55 pm
Location: Nearest tiki lounge

Re: Why I never married.

Post by Lush City » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:19 pm

oettinger wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:57 am
I am an advocate for monopolymonganism,
you can beat your significant other down to the bones, but after fucking a whole lot of others, you always crawl back cause he or she will still be there in a messy pool of blood and fear.
So sorry to find out that you are really fucking sick.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.
Image

User avatar
oettinger
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed
Posts: 9879
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:23 am

Re: Why I never married.

Post by oettinger » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:46 am

Lush City wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:19 pm

Great to find out that you are really fucking cool cartman.
We will have such a great time partying in vegas toghether. Really looking forward to it
I do not remember posting that ^^^
Image

User avatar
Lush City
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski
Posts: 4079
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:55 pm
Location: Nearest tiki lounge

Re: Why I never married.

Post by Lush City » Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:39 am

The reason I never married is because I would not part with drinking and staying up late surfing the web. I'm totally intoxicated on the information highway!
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.
Image

User avatar
oettinger
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed
Posts: 9879
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:23 am

Re: Why I never married.

Post by oettinger » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:24 am

Lush City wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:39 am
The reason I never married is because I would not part with drinking and staying up late surfing the web. I'm totally intoxicated on the information highway!
Better show up drunk to the wet party than never.

The big "?" is in the end, why did people not mary us? I don`t know the reasons, but looking back I appreciate it
I do not remember posting that ^^^
Image

User avatar
oldsmartskunk
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant
Posts: 758
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:07 am

Re: Why I never married.

Post by oldsmartskunk » Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:17 am

I know many happily married couples who are too dumb to realise their lives suck . They serve as low paid breeding cows.

User avatar
Artful Drunktective
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Posts: 2540
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:00 pm
Location: Yautja Prime

Re: Why I never married.

Post by Artful Drunktective » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:16 am

Lush City wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:39 am
The reason I never married is because I would not part with drinking and staying up late surfing the web. I'm totally intoxicated on the information highway!
Have you ever considered that maybe it's really because your potential wives did not approve of the debauchery happening on your spiral staircase? It's also a law suit waiting to happen which means they don't get a dime if you get sued.
Lush City wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 1:05 am
The lonely single men of MGTOW
That is men going their own way. Quite a nice empowering read for up and coming young men. Live like Hemingway! You should be prepared to live your waning days alone, unless you are some rock star or entertainment icon, which you are not....So, if you can get over that you are good to go!
https://www.avoiceformen.com/ncfm/the-l ... -of-mgtow/
Why is this directed specifically towards men? My stupid ex husband got way more money off of me than I did him. I guess I shoulda pulled the "bimbo" card.

And ya know what? I don't get a freakin' gold star for living my waning days alone without all the rapage and pillaging of the menfolk's money.

And guess what...it got me nowhere. Kind of like my college degree. Bimbo's don't have one but probably ended up with way more than I did.
Last edited by Artful Drunktective on Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Something's got to be done. We can't go on like this.
I must have some booze. I demand to have some booze!- Withnail


Image

User avatar
ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie
Posts: 12289
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:35 pm
Location: Xenia

Re: Why I never married.

Post by ThirstyDrunk » Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:22 am

At this point I'l marry any one of you. If it's legal in your state.
To be fair, I'm drunker than you.

User avatar
Lush City
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski
Posts: 4079
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:55 pm
Location: Nearest tiki lounge

Re: Why I never married.

Post by Lush City » Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:25 am

Artful Detective wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:16 am
Lush City wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:39 am
The reason I never married is because I would not part with drinking and staying up late surfing the web. I'm totally intoxicated on the information highway!
...

The lonely single men of MGTOW
That is men going their own way. Quite a nice empowering read for up and coming young men. Live like Hemingway! You should be prepared to live your waning days alone, unless you are some rock star or entertainment icon, which you are not....So, if you can get over that you are good to go!
https://www.avoiceformen.com/ncfm/the-l ... -of-mgtow/
...
Yes, unfortunately this is all true. You better be prepared to deal with this solemn fact.
So thanks for being a buzz kill btw!
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.
Image

User avatar
Artful Drunktective
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Posts: 2540
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:00 pm
Location: Yautja Prime

Re: Why I never married.

Post by Artful Drunktective » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:06 am

Lush City wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:25 am
Artful Detective wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:16 am
Lush City wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:39 am
The reason I never married is because I would not part with drinking and staying up late surfing the web. I'm totally intoxicated on the information highway!
...
Lush City wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 1:05 am
The lonely single men of MGTOW
That is men going their own way. Quite a nice empowering read for up and coming young men. Live like Hemingway! You should be prepared to live your waning days alone, unless you are some rock star or entertainment icon, which you are not....So, if you can get over that you are good to go!
https://www.avoiceformen.com/ncfm/the-l ... -of-mgtow/
...
So thanks for being a buzz kill btw!

Uh, ok.

?

For the record I don't want to marry a rock star either. For those of you who are married, perhaps you can enlighten... does one marry a fellow drunkard for it to be a success? It would help to know because we want to resurrect the dating thread.
http://www.drunkard.com/bbs/viewtopic.p ... lit=dating
Something's got to be done. We can't go on like this.
I must have some booze. I demand to have some booze!- Withnail


Image

User avatar
oettinger
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed
Posts: 9879
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:23 am

Re: Why I never married.

Post by oettinger » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:16 am

Here`s the deal, I marry Thristy and we adopt all of you. Can`t say that I`m proud of my children though. Would ya`ll please behave now, otherwise: No drink for you next weekend!
I do not remember posting that ^^^
Image

User avatar
Artful Drunktective
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Posts: 2540
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:00 pm
Location: Yautja Prime

Re: Why I never married.

Post by Artful Drunktective » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:21 am

oettinger wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:16 am
Here`s the deal, I marry Thristy and we adopt all of you. Can`t say that I`m proud of my children though. Would ya`ll please behave now, otherwise: No drink for you next weekend!
No I'LL marry Thirsty and we will adopt you all. Bunch o' babies.
Something's got to be done. We can't go on like this.
I must have some booze. I demand to have some booze!- Withnail


Image

User avatar
mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Posts: 6487
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:48 pm
Location: A ship upon the vast ocean of the Mighty MDM
Contact:

Re: Why I never married.

Post by mistah willies » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:16 pm

Artful Detective wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:21 am
oettinger wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:16 am
Here`s the deal, I marry Thristy and we adopt all of you. Can`t say that I`m proud of my children though. Would ya`ll please behave now, otherwise: No drink for you next weekend!
No I'LL marry Thirsty and we will adopt you all. Bunch o' babies.
Better yet, everyone gets married all together as one, then I divorce you all and take the booze.

We cool with that?

Post Reply