Mayhem's Mutts

Where we pay homage to our honored dead.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

MayhemsGirl
Tippler
Tippler

Mayhem's Mutts

Post by MayhemsGirl » Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:48 am

Hey all - just popping in to let you know that a new foundation has been formed in Tony's honor. There will be periodic fund-raising events - the first of which is at the Old Toad in Rochester on August 1st. Since so few of you are locals, here is the link to the donation page. I thought some of you might want to drop a dime on the charity that was so close to his heart. <3

http://mayhemsmutts.mydagsite.com/

daphne
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God
Location: Washington. Home of JZ Knight and other nuts, which is why we drink here.

Re: Mayhem's Mutts

Post by daphne » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:53 am

I did not know what to do when he passed. I wanted to donate something. I even thought of buying credit at your donut shop for the little one, seeing as we were all blessed to see pictures of donuts and that wonderful bench. Now I know. Thank you so much for posting this.
RIP Frederick and my beloved GatorX
You deserve all the puffery you can get
daph and grip say "bourbony goodness!"
http://daphneszoo.com/

Patchez
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Re: Mayhem's Mutts

Post by Patchez » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:29 am

Well now we have a place to send the donations collected so far as well as those to come in yet.
“The Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy also mentions alcohol. It says that the best drink in existence is the Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster, the effect of which is like having your brains smashed out with a slice of lemon wrapped round a large gold brick.” -Douglas Adams

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice