Got Hair?

TV & Film, Music, Books, Sports, Cooking, Cocktails, and the Rest

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

Post Reply
User avatar
Patchez
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill
Posts: 5144
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:41 pm
Location: South Central, PA

Got Hair?

Post by Patchez » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:50 am

If you have stopped fighting nature you have a Final option. Same as the ladies. Wax that shit. Oh fuck yeah! ith hurts like hell!! Buit it eventually stops. Now you have a beautiful smooth dome.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

User avatar
oettinger
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed
Posts: 9121
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:23 am

Re: Got Hair?

Post by oettinger » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:32 am

In a better world a surgeon would be able to transfer all the hair from my back and shoulders on my bald head
Is it just me or did the boxed bumwine cork a little bit?
Image

User avatar
ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie
Posts: 12099
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:35 pm
Location: Xenia
Contact:

Re: Got Hair?

Post by ThirstyDrunk » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:16 pm

I think he's talking about his clackersac.
To be fair, I'm drunker than you.

User avatar
scream ale
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Posts: 1385
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:26 am
Location: Home usually.

Re: Got Hair?

Post by scream ale » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:53 pm

ThirstyDrunk wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:16 pm
I think he's talking about his clackersac.
I think he took a trip to the moon. Maybe he'll come back some day.
Image

User avatar
buzzsaw
Super Drunkard
Super Drunkard
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:29 pm

Re: Got Hair?

Post by buzzsaw » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:02 pm

scream ale wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:53 pm
ThirstyDrunk wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:16 pm
I think he's talking about his clackersac.
I think he took a trip to the moon. Maybe he'll come back some day.

I can confirm there's cheese on the moon

User avatar
mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Posts: 6246
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:48 pm
Location: A ship upon the vast ocean of the Mighty MDM
Contact:

Re: Got Hair?

Post by mistah willies » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:27 am

buzzsaw wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:02 pm
scream ale wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:53 pm
ThirstyDrunk wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:16 pm
I think he's talking about his clackersac.
I think he took a trip to the moon. Maybe he'll come back some day.

I can confirm there's cheese on the moon
...And that's why the moon is bald. Yup.

User avatar
Bur
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Posts: 2939
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:55 am
Location: Finland

Re: Got Hair?

Post by Bur » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:33 am

I once got everything waxed from waist down on a dare. Felt really odd for a week. Unnatural stuff. Also quite painful, not as much as people hyped it up to be though.

Post Reply