benny hill

Moderators: mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Frankennietzsche, Bur, ThirstyDrunk

Rooster
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Rooster »

GinSoakedGirl wrote:
Mother Goose wrote:Sir Michael Caine's made some shitbombs, though. Goose decided to watch "The Island" this morning (it was on the free movies on demand channel). Holy crap. Yeah, there were pirates in it - but otherwise no redeeming qualities.

Now I've got the damn Benny Hill theme song going through my head. Damn you.
That tune makes just about any situation comic.
The Lower Tidmarsh volunteer Hospital Service

Quite so... poor ol' bugger.

Screwball
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.
Location: A half foot away from a cat's nutsack. I Gotta get the DevilKat Fixed!

Post by Screwball »

Rooster wrote:
GinSoakedGirl wrote:
Mother Goose wrote:Sir Michael Caine's made some shitbombs, though. Goose decided to watch "The Island" this morning (it was on the free movies on demand channel). Holy crap. Yeah, there were pirates in it - but otherwise no redeeming qualities.

Now I've got the damn Benny Hill theme song going through my head. Damn you.
That tune makes just about any situation comic.
The Lower Tidmarsh volunteer Hospital Service

Quite so... poor ol' bugger.
Damn, that's classic.
Shitload of headslaps.

Fred O'Lisby
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by Fred O'Lisby »

I saw one of those "best of" collections last year. Cracked me up, first time I've seen him in years.
Earlie Cuyler: Allow me to explain the contamination process. Pine cones go in here, party liquors comes out here and proceed to here.
[points to mouth]
Earlie Cuyler: Fights begin, finger prints are took, days is lost, bail is made, court dates are ignored, cycle is repeated.