Seinfeld

A place for general talk.

Moderators: Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Re: Seinfeld

Post by givemesomepils »

ah lol, i like the comedians show, more. you light heart but the people do such terrible things alll the time but you forgive them. well except the one you showed where everything they did over 9 years caught up to them, which was a perfect ending to the show, hah like jerry stealing an old ladeys bread because she wouldn't sell it to him.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." hunter s. thompson god rest his soul

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Yup.

I'm a Seinfeind as well.

And Kramer? Fuck what happened to him in his moment of anger on stage, saying the most vile thing he could think of to piss off the hecklers.

The hecklers won, big time.

Maybe the should be a thread of folks losing their shit, compiled? Like the Hoff, on a floor, eating a cheeseburger, being heckled by his own spawn?

Hey.

I have learned to stifle my own rage.

That is why I am so conducive here, at the Mighty MDM Forums.

DRINK!

Can we drink now? ---peetie44
At rock bottom, there is no down. ---The Oett
^ ^ ^ Yes his entire cutlery set and all utensils are made from assorted broken bottles.--- The Artful Detective
Just remember Hugh: a good cocktail in a shitty glass is better that a shitty cocktail in a pretty glass.---The Badfellow
I'll buy the first round if you promise to stop being a cunt. --- Dear Booze

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

mistah willies wrote:Yup.

I'm a Seinfeind as well.

And Kramer? Fuck what happened to him in his moment of anger on stage, saying the most vile thing he could think of to piss off the hecklers.

The hecklers won, big time.

Maybe the should be a thread of folks losing their shit, compiled? Like the Hoff, on a floor, eating a cheeseburger, being heckled by his own spawn?

Hey.

I have learned to stifle my own rage.

That is why I am so conducive here, at the Mighty MDM Forums.

DRINK!

yeah I forgive micheal richards, I've listened to comedians that were there, tell the story, and he was very high that night, it was a momentary lapse in judgemt, but who doesn't have those?

also if someone starts that thread i would love it.

also the last reply I left... idk i guess I was more fucked up than I thought
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." hunter s. thompson god rest his soul

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

givemesomepils wrote:...yeah I forgive micheal richards, I've listened to comedians that were there, tell the story, and he was very high that night, it was a momentary lapse in judgemt, but who doesn't have those?
Amen, brother.

Calls for imbation.

*Glug*

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

mistah willies wrote:
givemesomepils wrote:...yeah I forgive micheal richards, I've listened to comedians that were there, tell the story, and he was very high that night, it was a momentary lapse in judgemt, but who doesn't have those?
Amen, brother.

Calls for imbation.

*Glug*
yeah I cut down so now i just have a big beer to drink.

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

WHen they announced that the entire run of Seinfeld would be available on Hulu(?), I thought that the cost on dvd would plummet. It did, but, apparently, there was a bad production run of the actual discs and all of the ones sold through Amazon were defective and they stopped selling them. I wasn't sure if i was really going to purchase them, but I was bored at work.
So, after finding this out, and still bored, I wondered how much they wanted for the dvd's of other series and for some reason thought of Northern Exposure, which I was a fan of in the early 90's. (It did have a couple of good seasons.) Apparently, several if not all of the season-sets available have had the soundtracks changed to public domain music to save money. This means that they segue musinc and commentary voiceover that basically narrated the show don't match.
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

I don't know if it's the best episode, but I was thinking about The Frogger episode today, and it is one of my favorites. It has many memorable and quotable lines in it. Maybe that it was a conversation that I still remember about it that I had with a dear and departed friend, that I think fondly of, but the bit aobut the name for the serial killer still cracks me up.
the de-nogginizer
headzo
son of dad
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

Frankennietzsche wrote:I don't know if it's the best episode, but I was thinking about The Frogger episode today, and it is one of my favorites. It has many memorable and quotable lines in it. Maybe that it was a conversation that I still remember about it that I had with a dear and departed friend, that I think fondly of, but the bit aobut the name for the serial killer still cracks me up.
the de-nogginizer
headzo
son of dad
Idk I think.Georges marine biologist story was one of the greatest moments.

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

I saw a season 13 episode of NCIS this weekend that was Denozo-centric. in it the Denozo senior is mistaken for a homeless woman's father by said homeless woman. The actress who portrayed the aforementioned abodedly-challenged woman, I am almost positive, was the actress who play George's girlfriend in the shrinkage episode. There's that.

On several episodes of Fear the Walking Dead, from the previous fortnight, one of the survivors is played by the O'Henry candybar heiress Sue Ellen Mishkey actress. There's taht.

And that was this monday's edition of two degrees port of Seinfeld. Brought to you by coffee.

ThirstyDrunk
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by ThirstyDrunk »

Frankennietzsche wrote:, one of the survivors is played by the O'Henry candybar heiress Sue Ellen Mishkey actress. There's taht.
Was she wearing a bra?
Would you wear a bro? or a manziere?
Like a desperate thirst in a raging drought

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Yes

Yes

No

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

What about the bollocks?

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Nevermind those...

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Thank you.