Good News for Existing and New/Forthcoming TV Shows

Moderators: mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Frankennietzsche, Bur, ThirstyDrunk

Palinka (RIP)

Good News for Existing and New/Forthcoming TV Shows

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

Please use this thread to post news of any exciting developments in existing TV shows or anything about shows that are due to come TV soon.
"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

Palinka (RIP)

Re: Good News for Existing and New/Forthcoming TV Shows

Post by Palinka (RIP) »

It has been announced that the second season of the TV show, "Daredevil" will feature everyone's favourite Marvel psychopath "The Punisher".

Indeed, "Frank Castle" is planned to play such a large role that it is expected that "The Punisher" will get his own show.

Lots to look forward to there!

"If I had all the money that I've spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink!"
"The trouble with internet quotes is that one can never be sure if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln
Kindly listen to this, please.
ドロンケン
ImageImage

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

this is a little late to be news, but if you have seen the eric jonrosh "series" the spoils of babylon and liked it you should check out. the spoils before dying it is hilarious it premiered last wednesday it should on this week as well.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." hunter s. thompson god rest his soul

givemesomepils
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by givemesomepils »

well I believe either the season premiere or the second episode of the season of review is coming out. If you haven't seen the first season you can check it out here. anyway I can't wait to see where it goes from the first season; which I don't want to spoil the ending to.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." hunter s. thompson god rest his soul

Mr. Viking
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Post by Mr. Viking »

Kit Harrington is in Northern Ireland for the filming of the next series of Game of Thrones. Causing a lot of fuss because his character died in the last series.
"I spent all of my money on cars, women and booze, the rest of it I squandered" G. Best

Bur
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Bur »

Mr. Viking wrote:Kit Harrington is in Northern Ireland for the filming of the next series of Game of Thrones. Causing a lot of fuss because his character died in the last series.
Called his death/resurrection at episode 8 of the last season, just seemed like they were building up to it. Haven't touched the books myself, but I think the series works just lovely without any "meta knowledge".

Also accidentally pressed edit instead of quote, wheep.

Off to get dreunk outta my manatees now.