No TV it dulls the mind. Yeah but support the booze shows

Moderators: mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Frankennietzsche, Bur, ThirstyDrunk

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

No TV it dulls the mind. Yeah but support the booze shows

Post by Patchez »

I agree the average shitcom or reassity show dumbs down ...everything. Howevewr to shut off TV entirely is doing a disservice to the Drunkard community. There are shows out there that promote the drinking culture. Most have budded only to die on the vine due in part to the pseudointellectual drunkard discarding TV out of hand.

As with anything in life, you can never paint with broad strokes. It's lazy and you miss things. Explore all aspects of pop culture and then bend it to your will. The rash of booze programs have begun to falter already, low ratings kill. This is the medium in which we will win or loose the next generation.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Re: No TV it dulls the mind. Yeah but support the booze show

Post by mistah willies »

Directed viewing, indeed.

frig watching naything on the TV to "Pass The Time" or because one is too lazy to find the remote.

Hey, sometimes, i watch "How It's Made" on the science channel because I'm an unforgivened nerd.

Or even adam Savage and his rich man hobby of reconstructing cool movie things in his expensive workshop...

Back in the day, Norm Abrams Yankee workshop was must see on PBS

I think it is watching expertise of others that is interesting to me. not watching people fail in order to feel better.

oettinger
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by oettinger »

They didn`t even make it to germany to begin with. It`s all political correct shit, drink is bad mkay.

Recently during the soccer program they had sideshow bob explain what the people of switzerland had invented:
FC Barcelona
Sugar Cubes
and LSD.

Without knowing anything about Zid this idiot quickly said it`s a NASTY drug blablabla never take it and so on.

Edit: Oh yeah he did hold up a sheet of papers, that totally didn`t look like the original and claimed to not know "how to take it". Put it under your foreskin idiot!

I was furious to say the least. Germans.... bunch of douches
Drink!

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Foreskin?

Can you imagine tripping over your own dick? Duuuude.

That would be a hard 8 hours.