The Walking Dead Season 7 Trailer

Moderators: mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Frankennietzsche, Bur, ThirstyDrunk

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: The Walking Dead Season 7 Trailer

Post by Badfellow »

"Koa-ruhl!"

"What?"

"Kah-roahl!"

"What?"
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Keep an eye on your sister Koral.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

What's the difference between a Hot Koral and a Cleveland Steamer?
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Frankennietzsche wrote:
Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:24 pm
I read today that Sonequa Martin-green has been cast in the new Star Trek Discovery series as the first officer. I figure that means that she will die in the TWD.

Here's the direction that the show should take: the cast finds an old steam engine at a railway museum and gets it running, then they head west and north to the paradise that is Alaska. Then they can have a spinoff/crossover with Northern Exposure. But they should spend at least one season on the train, maybe two. It would be like The Last Ship, but on a train and not at sea and with zombies and a different cast.

Let's see if this is what occurs. Hopefully, the blizzard doesn't kill the power. At least for another 90 minutes. Well, them the after-hours show.

Got my game on all weekend, and snowdened in tomorrow.

60 mph winds.

Thank goodness for wood fire.

DRINK! ye zombies. DRINK against the dying of the Rick.

Dear Booze
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Dear Booze »

FUCK

Don't ruin it for me!
DRINK!

Dear Booze

Post by Dear Booze »

Okay. I saw it. You're good. Carry on.
DRINK!

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Oddly disappointed. However, i know about the graphic novels form some of our fellow nerds here, but have not read them. I don't want to spoil it for meself.

Doooods. No spoilers. Nooooo.

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Frankennietzsche »

Somebody's got to die, and right now, the show has more than one African-American in a primary or secondary role. Also, there's too many hot chix on the show, so one of thems got to go. Two birds with one stone.

Also, the young guy from the Kingdom has to die. It will be King Ezekial's Pearl Harbor.
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

When the guy from the kingdom says he'd die for it and Darryl says "Why don't you then?" Loved it.

Also it was in front of Snowman's trailer from Smokey and the Bandit.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Frankennietzsche wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:40 pm
Also, the young guy from the Kingdom has to die. It will be King Ezekial's Pearl Harbor.
SEE!

Here's something that I have thought about a little:
One of the main premises of TWD is that zombie movies/fiction do not exist in the universe. That's fine.
In the Eugene episode,he goes on a rant about alignment, so, Dungeons and Dragons exists and he obviously is familiar with it. Also, other than the omission of zombie fiction, which in and of itself, is a small change to the universe, history is the same up to 2006. So while they can't recreate the Army of Darkness war machine car, they should be able to recreate other medieval and fantasy war machines and tactics to deal with walkers.
Eugene was reading a world history book one time in Alexandria. WHY HAS NO ONE BUILT A FUCKING MOAT AROUND ANYTHING? They had that fence at the prison. Again: MOAT. Also, why didn't they reinforce said fence: the mythbusters guy even mentioned it.
Also, don't these people ever learn from anything? Remember at the prison when the riot gear and shields worked so well? Make some shields. Again, learn from history: form a phalanx. Make some of those movable walls that archers used in sieges.
Another cool idea: string wire across the path of a walker gaggle about neck high. They decapitate themselves.
THere's got to be a little downtime; don't these people sit around and brainstorm?
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

Bur

Post by Bur »

Is it just me or Is Negan hottest thing since Eva Green?

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Frankennietzsche wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:40 pm
Frankennietzsche wrote: SEE!
Throw that man a Soilent Green cookie. Yes, you did, indeed call it. So what else have you premonitioned? You know, the writers actually do listen to the fans, and may even have read some of these posts. Or not. Yeah, probably not. Oh well. Their loss.

Frankennietzsche wrote:Here's something that I have thought about a little:
One of the main premises of TWD is that zombie movies/fiction do not exist in the universe. That's fine.
In the Eugene episode,he goes on a rant about alignment, so, Dungeons and Dragons exists and he obviously is familiar with it. Also, other than the omission of zombie fiction, which in and of itself, is a small change to the universe, history is the same up to 2006. So while they can't recreate the Army of Darkness war machine car, they should be able to recreate other medieval and fantasy war machines and tactics to deal with walkers.
Watch, next thing you know, the metallic walkers will have chainsaws and shotguns for hands.

Frankennietzsche wrote:Eugene was reading a world history book one time in Alexandria. WHY HAS NO ONE BUILT A FUCKING MOAT AROUND ANYTHING? They had that fence at the prison. Again: MOAT. Also, why didn't they reinforce said fence: the mythbusters guy even mentioned it.
Trying to wrap my head around the idea of a moat. Walkers can't​ drown. In fact, there's a hoard of dead Gauls under the ocean at the bottom that will arrive up the Potomac any day now. Sea-Gauls, get it? Get it? I made a funny
Frankennietzsche wrote:Also, don't these people ever learn from anything? Remember at the prison when the riot gear and shields worked so well? Make some shields. Again, learn from history: form a phalanx. Make some of those movable walls that archers used in sieges.
Sparta! And yes, a funnel for ambush, like a gauntlet. Plus, a front end loader or bulldozer or even uncle Freddie's snow plow to clean up after the day's work.

Frankennietzsche wrote:Another cool idea: string wire across the path of a walker gaggle about neck high. They decapitate themselves.
There's got to be a little downtime; don't these people sit around and brainstorm?
Probably a constant state of panic, shock, Stockholm's syndrome, death, and lack of booze for most of them. Intoxicants in general, really. High time is down time. That's when the great ideas come. Well, they sound great at the time.

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

This past episode would have been much better if the two hopeful assassins had just made out, Cruel Intentions style.

So, had Eugene gone over the the Saviours, for serious, or is it part of a grift?

mistah willies
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by mistah willies »

Frankennietzsche wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:01 pm
This past episode would have been much better if the two hopeful assassins had just made out, Cruel Intentions style.

So, had Eugene gone over the the Saviours, for serious, or is it part of a grift?
He thinks he can take over. What if he did

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Chicks making out is more important. Did you see those two on the head-bashing season opener of Talking Dead? Oh man, they were all gothed out....shiver me timbers@!