The Walking Dead Season 7 Trailer

Moderators: mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Frankennietzsche, Bur, ThirstyDrunk

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: The Walking Dead Season 7 Trailer

Post by Frankennietzsche »

Man, Team Rick needs a serious course in tactics. Or really it's the writers. What the heck was the plan for the big confrontation? Even if things had gone their way, was the plan just to stand just inside the gate, all higgledy piggledy and wait for the explosion (that looked to me, that it might not have done much at all) then everybody runs forward, bottlenecks at the gate and shoots each other? Why don't they ever have a lookout or a fireteam down the road to the main gate? Why didn't they ambush them at the fallen trees? (Well, those would have revealed their "trap".) People should have been outside the walls, either in the trees to the right or the houses/ruins to the left and something should have blocked their retreat.

Here's the plan: Everybody run amok and shoot!
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

"I am going to pistol-whip the next person who says 'shenanigans' "

"Rectum? It nearly killed him!"

Dear Booze
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by Dear Booze »

There was nothing better than seeing the stuffed tiger that some high school kid won for his girlfriend by throwing a baseball at a steel bottle at the county fair attack a couple of dudes.
DRINK!

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

I guess the thing is that last season, when they raided the Saviour outpost with the satellite dish, Team Rick was acting all Navy Seals (RIP Bill Paxton) and then in this episode they're more like the big riot in Gangs of New York.
“Süßen witwe Mutter-Hosen — kommst du hier mit mein knackenpfeife schnell, oder Ich zeige Ihnen mein Zuhälter Hand!”

Patchez
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Patchez »

Overall a tactically unsound set up. FN is 100% correct. A crossfire outside the gate would have been a serious killing field. I would have used that to start the party then as they fled in the "safe" direction , away from the hostiles, used the explosives to trash the leading edge of the retreat and keep the dickheads in the kill zone.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

Badfellow
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Badfellow »

Three words: Apache Attack Helicoptor.
ພາສາລາວNONE GENUINE WITHOUT MY SIGNATUREພາສາລາວ

Frankennietzsche
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

One of the great parts of the much maligned 28 Weeks Later is when the pilot uses the helicopter rotor like a lawnmower.