Food Network. mmmm....

Moderators: mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Frankennietzsche, Bur, ThirstyDrunk

Tipsy McStagger
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by Tipsy McStagger »

bella wrote:Last time i went to Dorney Park with "bob". I sat there at waited while he went on the coasters over and over.. What a guy~
Was Dorney Park ever called "Action Park"? I always wondered what happened to that place.
On more than one occassion this conversation has led to a handful of boob."
~Oggar

bluefox
Inebriate Savant
Inebriate Savant

Post by bluefox »

My new favorite pizza is a buffalo wings pizza. It has a cracker crust, hot sauce as the pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese and chicken bits. You dip it into a blue cheese dressing. Magnifico!

greygoose
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by greygoose »

bluefox wrote:My new favorite pizza is a buffalo wings pizza. It has a cracker crust, hot sauce as the pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese and chicken bits. You dip it into a blue cheese dressing. Magnifico!
Is this a local delicacy or something that is widely available?

Signed,
Curious in Indy
why is my moral compass always pointed east? that's the direction of the nearest liquor store.

bella
Drinking God's Good Scotch
Drinking God's Good Scotch

Post by bella »

We have it here too..Some places just use pizza dough as the crust..
me loves the voddie

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

bluefox wrote:My new favorite pizza is a buffalo wings pizza. It has a cracker crust, hot sauce as the pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese and chicken bits. You dip it into a blue cheese dressing. Magnifico!
Grumpy makes something like that, except it would be worth your life to dip it in dressing. (He has an obscene name for any kind of sauce like that) Also, he makes a southwestern pizza; with chicken and salsa instead of his usual pizza sauce.
like tears in rain

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Re: mmmm....pizza

Post by Savage »

Mayhem wrote:
18packcheffie wrote:
DrinkyCrow wrote:Anyone else watch the world pizza championship on Food Network?? Its all about the pizza tossing competition....
Oh MAN!!!! I am so sorry i missed that!!

Have you ever watched any of the eating competitions on the Food Network? Alton Brown is way cool too, food techie.
My position on the Food Network has been well documented here, but to repeat: I LOVE FOOD NETWORK!!! I have it on like most people have the radio on.
It is well documented here that you are a great cook. We've all seen your cutlets.
like tears in rain

Fast Cast
Hooching Like Hemingway
Hooching Like Hemingway

Re: mmmm....pizza

Post by Fast Cast »

Mayhem wrote:
18packcheffie wrote:
DrinkyCrow wrote:Anyone else watch the world pizza championship on Food Network?? Its all about the pizza tossing competition....
Oh MAN!!!! I am so sorry i missed that!!

Have you ever watched any of the eating competitions on the Food Network? Alton Brown is way cool too, food techie.
My position on the Food Network has been well documented here, but to repeat: I LOVE FOOD NETWORK!!! I have it on like most people have the radio on. I was enthralled by Iron Chef America last night! My lady friend thinks I'm insane, since I was jumping around and yelling like I do during sporting events. In case anyone missed it Mario Batali absolutely destroyed the challenger. YES!!!
For me, my favorites are Rachael Ray, Giada DeLaurentiis, Alton Brown, and the clog-wearing Italian Mario.
Batali didn't get one criticism, not even one mild comment. Having to go up against him with Secret Ingredient:Cheese I felt was almost cruel and unusual punishment. Batali is the best on ICA, hands down. Flay can cook, but he's a punk. Batali is the total package.
I just wish there were some actual drunkards around here who can handle themselves like adults while still acting like retards - liquor&poker