Bartender. (Japanese cartoon(anime))

Moderators: mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Frankennietzsche, Bur, ThirstyDrunk

Hack
Tippler
Tippler

Bartender. (Japanese cartoon(anime))

Post by Hack »

I spent a half hour making a good write up for my first post. Apparently this forum using something called "spamhaus". I lost my post.... I try again. But only 20% effort.

Bartender is predominantly an episodic series, and although the clients and problems vary, each story revolves around problems being resolved through the right drink. Alcohol is not depicted as a potential problem that might have negative effects such as drunkenness in the series; instead, "Bartender insists the right drink at the right time ... is about starting an earnest conversation with oneself."To know which beverage is the most appropriate, according to the series, a bartender must be more than a liquor connoisseur; he or she must be a good observer. For example, Ryū can deduce one's feelings by looking at one's hands and can know if someone is telling the truth or not.As such, it is not just about drinking; "the stories of the customers are sometimes, if not almost always, as important as and at times even parallel to the history of the liquors imbibed."
You can find it with Google. But I'll be back with a downloadable link from my website with English subtitles tomorrow at the same time. Just don't get me sued. K thnx. ^_^

The first episode is on YouTube.... https://youtu.be/B7XgLD2VVrs?si=rW2wuuHrPMdBsrip
I use an app called newpipe or on Windows I use invidious. No ads that way.
Oh should, a few drinks deep myself this is an edit. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... UJ1xa2k_UA
Has all episodes!

Thompson
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof

Re: Bartender. (Japanese cartoon(anime))

Post by Thompson »

Yeah, I’ve figured the losing posts thing out. If you have to log back in to post it, you’ve lost it. But it makes for good practice and pisses you off at the same time.
“Talk is cheap, whiskey costs money.” — Harry Caray