Whatcha listening to?

Moderators: mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Lush City, peetie44

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

Grumpy's piglike snoring, five feet from my ear. My life is so predictable. >sigh<
like tears in rain

bluebottle
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by bluebottle »

Scary Savage Spice wrote:Grumpy's piglike snoring, five feet from my ear. My life is so predictable. >sigh<
so i guess you're on the bourbon again?

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

bluenosferatu wrote:
Scary Savage Spice wrote:Grumpy's piglike snoring, five feet from my ear. My life is so predictable. >sigh<
Baby, I'm bringing down the house. No bourbon shall escape unscathed. I just wish I dared to slam on the headphones and listen to real music, but what if he stopped breathing?
like tears in rain

scsigrrl
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by scsigrrl »

rush: the big wheel..it's on shuffle with 5,000 tunes...so i don't know what im gonna get next
my super power is turning money into booze

bluebottle
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by bluebottle »

Scary Savage Spice wrote:
bluenosferatu wrote:
Baby, I'm bringing down the house. No bourbon shall escape unscathed. I just wish I dared to slam on the headphones and listen to real music, but what if he stopped breathing?[/quote]

then he would turn blue, like me!

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

bluenosferatu wrote:
bluenosferatu wrote: so i guess you're on the bourbon again?
Baby, I'm bringing down the house. No bourbon shall escape unscathed. I just wish I dared to slam on the headphones and listen to real music, but what if he stopped breathing?[/quote]

[/quote]

I like blue. It's a pretty color. My kitchen is blue. But I really like purple. Can you do purple?
like tears in rain

bluebottle
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by bluebottle »

bluenosferatu wrote:
Scary Savage Spice wrote: Baby, I'm bringing down the house. No bourbon shall escape unscathed. I just wish I dared to slam on the headphones and listen to real music, but what if he stopped breathing?[/quote]

I like blue. It's a pretty color. My kitchen is blue. But I really like purple. Can you do purple?
[/quote]

you mean, like, purple helmet? i can do that. i can also do burgundy. how about blue body and burgundy lips? echo and the bunnymen - "lips like burgundy, burgundy, burgundy kisses....."

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

bluenosferatu wrote:
bluenosferatu wrote: I like blue. It's a pretty color. My kitchen is blue. But I really like purple. Can you do purple?
you mean, like, purple helmet? i can do that. i can also do burgundy. how about blue body and burgundy lips? echo and the bunnymen - "lips like burgundy, burgundy, burgundy kisses....."
[/quote]

Do not taunt me, lest I wave my hand and turn the world back to black and white. For by the power vested in me by Uncle Walt, I will do this.
like tears in rain

bluebottle
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by bluebottle »

bluenosferatu wrote:
Scary Savage Spice wrote: you mean, like, purple helmet? i can do that. i can also do burgundy. how about blue body and burgundy lips? echo and the bunnymen - "lips like burgundy, burgundy, burgundy kisses....."
Do not taunt me, lest I wave my hand and turn the world back to black and white. For by the power vested in me by Uncle Walt, I will do this.
[/quote]

wait, wasn't it ted turner who made everything in color anyway? what has mickey got what ted ain't?

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

bluenosferatu wrote:
bluenosferatu wrote: Do not taunt me, lest I wave my hand and turn the world back to black and white. For by the power vested in me by Uncle Walt, I will do this.
wait, wasn't it ted turner who made everything in color anyway? what has mickey got what ted ain't?
[/quote]

:oops: Uhm...

Let's just say that they don't call him Da Big Cheese for nothin'.
like tears in rain

scsigrrl
Drunker Than God
Drunker Than God

Post by scsigrrl »

now playing: good thing by FYC (fine young cannibals)
my super power is turning money into booze

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

I'm afraid to listen to old pop music anymore, since I found out that so many songs are about masturbation. I feel as though I've lost my (2nd) childhood.
like tears in rain

bluebottle
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by bluebottle »

Scary Savage Spice wrote:I'm afraid to listen to old pop music anymore, since I found out that so many songs are about masturbation. I feel as though I've lost my (2nd) childhood.
i wanna be there for your karoake night! i'll wear my burgundy helmet, and cape! and blue boots! - - don't worry, i'll stand off in the corner by the bathroom - - don't wanna embarrass anybody of course, but i will sing along under my breath!

Savage
Juicing Like Jackie
Juicing Like Jackie

Post by Savage »

bluenosferatu wrote:
Scary Savage Spice wrote:I'm afraid to listen to old pop music anymore, since I found out that so many songs are about masturbation. I feel as though I've lost my (2nd) childhood.
i wanna be there for your karoake night! i'll wear my burgundy helmet, and cape! and blue boots! - - don't worry, i'll stand off in the corner by the bathroom - - don't wanna embarrass anybody of course, but i will sing along under my breath!
I am not allowed to sing in public. (see page 45, clause 13, of the Geneva Convention.)
like tears in rain

bluebottle
Drinking Like W.C.
Drinking Like W.C.

Post by bluebottle »

bluenosferatu wrote:
I am not allowed to sing in public. (see page 45, clause 13, of the Geneva Convention.)

you cite laws and clauses awfully frequently. does your apt. smell like leatherbound books and rich mahogany?