Whatcha listening to?

Moderators: Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, mistah willies, NYDingbat, Judge, oettinger, peetie44, Lush City

Post Reply
User avatar
oettinger
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed
Posts: 9776
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:23 am

Re: Whatcha listening to?

Post by oettinger » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:35 pm

underage drinking, come on someone hand them their first beer and a soccer mom bj
I do not remember posting that ^^^
Image

User avatar
oettinger
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed
Posts: 9776
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:23 am

Re: Whatcha listening to?

Post by oettinger » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:40 pm

I do not remember posting that ^^^
Image

User avatar
Lush City
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski
Posts: 4034
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:55 pm
Location: Nearest tiki lounge

Re: Whatcha listening to?

Post by Lush City » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:02 pm

If you don't respond to this, you are probably dead!
William Clarke, Drinkin' Beer
https://youtu.be/omcjlo9WiwU
Image
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.
Image

User avatar
Patchez
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill
Posts: 5309
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:41 pm
Location: South Central, PA

Re: Whatcha listening to?

Post by Patchez » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:10 pm

Lush City wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:02 pm
If you don't respond to this, you are probably dead!
William Clarke, Drinkin' Beer
https://youtu.be/omcjlo9WiwU
Image
Lush was it you that turned me on to this cat?

https://www.pearlstreetwarehouse.com/ev ... ashington/
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

User avatar
Lush City
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski
Posts: 4034
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:55 pm
Location: Nearest tiki lounge

Re: Whatcha listening to?

Post by Lush City » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:54 pm

Patchez, yes probably, I have promoted Tommy Castro before. He's like the meth head's choice for feel good music. The guy is a genius.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.
Image

User avatar
scream ale
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed
Posts: 1860
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:26 am
Location: Home usually.

Re: Whatcha listening to?

Post by scream ale » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:00 am

Image

User avatar
Lush City
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski
Posts: 4034
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:55 pm
Location: Nearest tiki lounge

Re: Whatcha listening to?

Post by Lush City » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:57 am

scream ale wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:00 am
Waka Jawaka
Wow! This probably is the first time I have ever agreed with you. Zappa rules! I have a big collection of his stuff. So we intersect and we should memorialize it by having a toast. Cheers!
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.
Image

User avatar
Lush City
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski
Posts: 4034
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:55 pm
Location: Nearest tiki lounge

Re: Whatcha listening to?

Post by Lush City » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:17 am

Lush City wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:57 am
scream ale wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:00 am
Waka Jawaka
Wow! This probably is the first time I have ever agreed with you. Zappa rules! I have a big collection of his stuff. So we intersect and we should memorialize it by having a toast. Cheers!
Such great songs, "Your mouth is your religion, you put your faith in a hole like that."
I saw them live at the Hollywood Palladium in 1972 doing a few of these tracks.
Found myself in the Matrix and took the red pill. Now I want the blue pill and my bottle and leave me alone.
Image

User avatar
scream ale
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed
Posts: 1860
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:26 am
Location: Home usually.

Re: Whatcha listening to?

Post by scream ale » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:54 pm

Lush City wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:57 am
scream ale wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:00 am
Waka Jawaka
Wow! This probably is the first time I have ever agreed with you. Zappa rules! I have a big collection of his stuff. So we intersect and we should memorialize it by having a toast. Cheers!
Cheers sir!

Zappa is still new to me. Just started getting in to it a year or so a go. Recently picked up Joe's Garage acts 1, 2 and 3. Good stuff!
Image

User avatar
Patchez
Chugging Like Churchill
Chugging Like Churchill
Posts: 5309
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:41 pm
Location: South Central, PA

Re: Whatcha listening to?

Post by Patchez » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:11 pm

scream ale wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:54 pm
Lush City wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:57 am
scream ale wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:00 am
Waka Jawaka
Wow! This probably is the first time I have ever agreed with you. Zappa rules! I have a big collection of his stuff. So we intersect and we should memorialize it by having a toast. Cheers!
Cheers sir!

Zappa is still new to me. Just started getting in to it a year or so a go. Recently picked up Joe's Garage acts 1, 2 and 3. Good stuff!
Joe's Garage and Sheik Yerbouti were my two faves from Zappa.
Now you're ready for some anti-dry-otics!-BeerMakesMeSmarter

If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't fuck with them-Todd Snider

Blackout and be extraordinary-Absinthe of Malice

User avatar
Nausea
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Posts: 1100
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:15 am

Re: Whatcha listening to?

Post by Nausea » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:36 am

Carcass -- Heartwork. I used to run to this song a lot. Pumps me up.
Oh God, my grandmother would kill me.

User avatar
oettinger
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed
Posts: 9776
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:23 am

Re: Whatcha listening to?

Post by oettinger » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:12 am

Nausea wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:36 am
Carcass -- Heartwork. I used to run to this song a lot. Pumps me up.
Long time ago they played a lot of music videos like this late at nights on MTV2 here in germany, that was a fun time
I do not remember posting that ^^^
Image

User avatar
oettinger
Ripped Like Reed
Ripped Like Reed
Posts: 9776
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:23 am

Re: Whatcha listening to?

Post by oettinger » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:16 am

I do not remember posting that ^^^
Image

User avatar
Nausea
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Ten Feet Tall and Bulletproof
Posts: 1100
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:15 am

Re: Whatcha listening to?

Post by Nausea » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:41 am

oettinger wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:12 am
Nausea wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:36 am
Carcass -- Heartwork. I used to run to this song a lot. Pumps me up.
Long time ago they played a lot of music videos like this late at nights on MTV2 here in germany, that was a fun time
Headbanger's Ball? I vaguely remember this.
Oh God, my grandmother would kill me.

Verbal_HM
Souse
Souse
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:46 pm

Re: Whatcha listening to?

Post by Verbal_HM » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:09 pm

Fuck me backwards through a bush, is this is a 'metal head' only forum, I'm going to break your hardcore nonsense with 'northern soul'?

The sad fact is that I used to be one of you, I started to get uncomfortable when I noticed that my 'open-minded', 'hardcore' and 'progressive' friends, well they basically ran full fascist on any music that wasn't the music that they listened too?

It was honestly really hard, being the crazy guy with bright red hair, a face full of pins, and an eclectic taste in music.

Music is a binder, it's the kind of thing that jells a community together, or blows it apart.

To me, hardcore Norwegian death metal will always should like close minded people who order pizza from their parents basement?

I'm sorry to judge, but you've not lived, you've sat in an echo chamber for most of your life, and it will annoy me?

Post Reply