Mojito

Ask about or post your favorite drinks.

Moderators: Oggar, Badfellow, Mr Boozificator, Artful Drunktective, mistah willies, NYDingbat, oettinger, Judge

jerseyguy
Tippler
Tippler

Mojito

Post by jerseyguy »

Rumor has it that Ernest Hemingway loved a certain drink from Havana, Cuba. I'm going to show you how to make the perfect Cuban mojito. Here's what you need to make the perfect mojito, about 5 or 6 nice sprigs of mint, you need half a lime, 3 tablespoons of lime juice, 2 teaspoons of sugar, one and a half ounces of white rum, crushed ice, and lemon lime soda and that's just going to top off the drink. So here's what we do to get started, so we're going to put our mint right at the bottom of our glass, five or six nice pieces, we want a lot of great mint flavor. We're going to pour our lime juice in our glass and our sugar.
For more on this and other recipes:
http://homegarden.expertvillage.com/int ... -party.htm

Mother Goose
Boozing Like Bukowski
Boozing Like Bukowski

Post by Mother Goose »

How is it possible that NO ONE bit at this one?

Yeah, it's spam . . . but it's irresistable spam. I mean, check out the fuckign link. "throwing-dinner-party.htm"? HAHAHAHAH!!!!

:D

"DC is a toilet. And it needs a good flush." ~ Weatherman

Drunkard Chat bot sez: fiyah: i'm picturing wasabi oozing out of her parents, and im at a good pace if you have to do this cheap as fuck. but drunkards need to unite

rune
King Cockeyed
King Cockeyed

Post by rune »

ohh, I thought it said donner party, so i didn't click it.